Falcon Fans: A Few Undeniable Truths (3 Viewers)

Just to get you on the record before the game instead of after the game, is at San Francisco after a tough loss to Minnesota a "buzz saw" for you too? Or is it one you should win? I just want to know if it's ok for us to gloat after, or if there's an excuse ready.

You played the Bills.

The Falcons played a Pats team at home that hasn't lost two straight in 6 years.

The season is still young, lots of football left to play.

Here we go with the excuses. The Pats looked bad today, and your team still couldn't capitalize. We played two road games in a row and won them both. When will your team do that? I respect the Falcons, but they do not scare me one bit.

Did you guys know that our Defense is iffy, we cant win up north, and we were 2-6 on the road in 2008?

It's a good thing our team didn't get that memo.

Let's put it out there. The birds aren't as polished or mature as the Saints. They have talent, but they don't know how to manage it. The Saints have suffered adversity over the last 2 years and we're now able to benefit from those lessons. You kids have a few years before you're even close to knowing what it's like to be hardened and battle ready. Say your prayers now because it takes a while to get an answer. Trust me, we know.

Let's put it out there. The birds aren't as polished or mature as the Saints. They have talent, but they don't know how to manage it. The Saints have suffered adversity over the last 2 years and we're now able to benefit from those lessons. You kids have a few years before you're even close to knowing what it's like to be hardened and battle ready. Say your prayers now because it takes a while to get an answer. Trust me, we know.

+1 Great Post

1) Saints beat the Bills which should have won against the Pats which beat you guys. Therefore this truth can be expressed in the following equation.

Saints > Bills = Pat > Falcons;
Therefore, Saints > Falcons

So funny, this is the logic of most fans.

1) Saints beat the Bills which should have won against the Pats which beat you guys. Therefore this truth can be expressed in the following equation.

Saints > Bills = Pat > Falcons;
Therefore, Saints > Falcons

2)
Saints: 3-0
Falcons 2-1

3) Our rushing game > M. Turner
-----------------------------

I'm sure other saints fans can add to this list.

The Transitive Property does not apply to sports.

That said, the Falcons can not stop the run, and were exposed today. If Brady was on, that game would have been a blowout in the first half. November 2 is going to be a lot of fun. We're going to crush Matty Ice's soul.

Here go the 7 year olds excuese. Bring em kids, go on, daddy won't get mad.

The Transitive Property does not apply to sports.

That said, the Falcons can not stop the run, and were exposed today. If Brady was on, that game would have been a blowout in the first half. November 2 is going to be a lot of fun. We're going to crush Matty Ice's soul.

I think it does if the sample size was much larger, but it's just fun rubbing it in :)

It is one of the basis of Elo ratings if I am not mistaken and that is used in several power rankings for football and soccer. My performance was better than you performance even though our average opponent was roughly the same quality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom