Falcon Fans: A Few Undeniable Truths (1 Viewer)

Here is the real truth FF. You have the Mike Singetary coached 49ers next week.

2-2

Not necessarily. Matchups are everything in football. We'll see when the Falclowns come to the Dome.

For a new poster, I must tell you that you hit the nail on the head. This is absolutely the most overlooked facet of the game. Its also what drives fantasy football and determines the champions.

You played the Bills.

The Falcons played a Pats team at home that hasn't lost two straight in 6 years.

The season is still young, lots of football left to play.

Let the excuses begin. Again. You also played a team whose QB was out for a year and is struggling at the moment. Also, they didn't even have their #1 WR, Welker in the game. A very big part of that offense.

Last edited:
You played the Bills.

The Falcons played a Pats team at home that hasn't lost two straight in 6 years.

The season is still young, lots of football left to play.

You beat the 0-3 dolphins
You beat the 0-2 Panthers (soon to be 0-3)
You lost to the 2-1 Patriots

Saints beat: 1-2 Detroit
Saints beat: 2-1 Philadelphia
Saints beat: 1-2 Buffalo

My recommendation would be to argue this when the combined record of the teams you've beaten is great than or equal to 2.

Have a nice day.

1) Saints beat the Bills which should have won against the Pats which beat you guys. Therefore this truth can be expressed in the following equation.

Saints > Bills = Pat > Falcons;
Therefore, Saints > Falcons

2)
Saints: 3-0
Falcons 2-1

3) Our rushing game > M. Turner
-----------------------------

I'm sure other saints fans can add to this list.

Should we really bother here?

I mean, do you realize that pursuing this line of reasoning implies that Falcon Fans can actually count?

Look,

If you say so.

Every fan is going to show his team love over any other team no matter what and that's what makes a fan, well, a fan. I think a lot of posters here will admit that we have respect for your team and what they have done is so short a period of time. Yes, you have a good football team. Yes, we have a good football team however we have more of the pieces in place to have a more complete team at this point, and while your team is good, we are better and on top of that, we're an angry team out for some retribution and we're going to take out our frustration on anyone that faces us. But here's the really scary thought. Next year we'll be even better. WHO DAT!!!

Pretty sure this is a light-hearted post that most of you goons are taking seriously :hihi:

Just to get you on the record before the game instead of after the game, is at San Francisco after a tough loss to Minnesota a "buzz saw" for you too? Or is it one you should win? I just want to know if it's ok for us to gloat after, or if there's an excuse ready.

Welcome to our world! See even Bills fans can't tolerate Falcon fans LOL

Just to get you on the record before the game instead of after the game, is at San Francisco after a tough loss to Minnesota a "buzz saw" for you too? Or is it one you should win? I just want to know if it's ok for us to gloat after, or if there's an excuse ready.

LOL @ excuse. I never gave an excuse, in many other threads I gave the Pats all the credit, they wanted it more.

The fact is, you... I and everyone else knew the Falcons were walking into a storm. Everyone said it and it came true. It doesn't mean the Falcons are a bad team, they got beat ..... in one game.

We have a bye next week and the 9ers play the Rams in Candlestick. So I guess the answer is there is no "buzz saw". The 9ers are showing they are a tough team though and it will be a good game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom