Falcon Fans: A Few Undeniable Truths (1 Viewer)

alexa

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
1) Saints beat the Bills which should have won against the Pats which beat you guys. Therefore this truth can be expressed in the following equation.

Saints > Bills = Pat > Falcons;
Therefore, Saints > Falcons

2)
Saints: 3-0
Falcons 2-1

3) Our rushing game > M. Turner
-----------------------------

I'm sure other saints fans can add to this list.

1) Saints beat the Bills which should have won against the Pats which beat you guys. Therefore this truth can be expressed in the following equation.

2)
Falcons 2-1

You cannot make assumptions like that. The Bills played the Pats in week one and it is obvious that the Pats O is still not quite right (esp. Brady). The Pats are still a very good team, which you will find out. The Falcons were walking into a buzzsaw playing the Pats off a loss and at home. The game was close for a long time but the Falcons O just couldn't get it going. Also, the Falcons D held the Pats to 3 straight FG's and gave us every chance to get the game in control.

Right now, I will say the Saints have an edge on the Falcons... but it's also only 3 games into the season.

I believe the Saints and Falcs will be fighting for the top spot all the way to the end. Both are good teams.

You cannot make assumptions like that. The Bills played the Pats in week one and it is obvious that the Pats O is still not quite right (esp. Brady). The Pats are still a very good team, which you will find out. The Falcons were walking into a buzzsaw playing the Pats off a loss and at home. The game was close for a long time but the Falcons O just couldn't get it going. Also, the Falcons D held the Pats to 3 straight FG's and gave us every chance to get the game in control.

Right now, I will say the Saints have an edge on the Falcons... but it's also only 3 games into the season.

I believe the Saints and Falcs will be fighting for the top spot all the way to the end. Both are good teams.

The falcon's d did not hold Brady to anything. He missed a wide open Moss for a td. He missed a wide open Coates for a first and goal at the 2. On another drive his reciever stopped and Brady threw the ball where he would have been in the endzone. There is your 3 straight fg's. This game should have been at least 38-10.

Last edited:
We just proved today that we can stop top offenses, we can stop the run and the pass, we can win without passing for 300+ yards, and we can run the ball.

The falcon's d did not hold Brady to anything. He missed a wide open Moss for a td. He missed a wide open Coates for a first and goal at the 2. On another drive his reciever stopped and Brady threw the ball where he would have been. This game should have been at least 38-10.
If you say so.

2)
Falcons 2-1

Now that's math I can understand!

I am not a fan of the Falcons at all, in fact I hate them much worse then the cowgirls, BUT I respect the team if only for the fact that we have had many tough battles against them, and with Ryan they are more poised.
That being said, I feel that we reached a new level today with the D setting the tone. Balance on this team = nightmares for all other teams.

Atlanta will get a wild card, but the SB is coming threw the dome

Yes, Falcons and their fans were bought down to earth today. They sucked bad on both sides of the ball and never got it going. In our game, our O was shut down for 2 quaters, but eventually broke out big in the 4th. Our defense also played absolutely lights out today! I think we are definitely the better team.

More telling about the Falcons is that one of their two wins have come against teams that will most likely be a combined 0-6 (I don't think Carolina will win, and Miami is already 0-3) after tonight. Saints opponents have a combined record of 4-5

When Atlanta beats someone who's won a game this season in the NFL, I will give them the time of day!

Yes, Falcons and their fans were bought down to earth today. They sucked bad on both sides of the ball and never got it going. In our game, our O was shut down for 2 quaters, but eventually broke out big in the 4th. Our defense also played absolutely lights out today! I think we are definitely the better team.
You played the Bills.

The Falcons played a Pats team at home that hasn't lost two straight in 6 years.

The season is still young, lots of football left to play.

The Falcons walk into a REAL buzz saw on November 2.

I'm looking forward to at least two Matty Ice Picks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom