Falcon fans don't like what we have to say about their team (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=3865880

They are really too content with what they have, someone will serve them humble pie soon. We will eat the clock and keep brees out of sync. I guess they forgot we played them twice last year and hammered them once and played them tough at their house. Its gonna be fun controlling the clock with that joke of a defense. Kolb at QB and the Lions both hung twenty on them. How pathetic.

I love rivalries :mwink:

LMAO!!

LOL, that one guy asked what have the Panthers or Dolphins done recently? Let's see....WON their divisions just last season while the Saints sat home during the playoffs.

What have the freakin Saints done since 06 anyways? <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_5073365-->

The Falcons beating 2 teams with terrible offenses... at home... shouldn't sit well with them.

They beat both teams by 8 points... one friggin possession. Cmon man.

The Falcons havent really had that much success against us in recent years have they? I like what the Falcons have done though, coming outa that Vick and Patrino mess, but when the Saints and Falcons meet, both teams need to throw there records, rankings and statistics out the window, cause when these teams get together, none of that matters, so they can keep thinking they are gonna do what they have done to other teams to us, but they will be sadly dissapointed in the end......again.

when is this myth about the saints defense giving up the wrong amount of points going to end?

I did like the Falcons retro unis from yesterday ... now on with the rivalry.

I wouldn't read too much into that...one thing I know over the years is that Falcons and Panthers always play us tough no matter what the record is. Panthers seem to have our number though with all the heart breaking losses...

Seach hard enough and you can always find an excuse from a fan perspective...I/E so far Lions and a McRibless Eagles...I expect the Falcon games for this year to be brutal...with us coming out on top each time hopefully
:hihi:

quote:
Brees is just like any other QB (except that mole thing he got going on, reminds me of number 3 from Austin Powers...), you throw pressure in his face and he will fold...its nothing new posted by DirtyBird2

Dem dere is fighten words.

when is this myth about the saints defense giving up the wrong amount of points going to end?

When we score 40 and shut a team out. Plain & simple, you cant expect fans of other teams to know the specific reasons why teams have scored 20+ points on us.

I am more concerned about our record, margin of victory and turnover ratio.

Brees is just like any other QB (except that mole thing he got going on, reminds me of number 3 from Austin Powers...), you throw pressure in his face and he will fold...its nothing new posted by DirtyBird2

Dem dere is fighten words.

Yeah since so many other active QB's have thrown for 5,000+ yards in a single season.. Oh wait...

"They are really too content with what they have, someone will serve them humble pie soon. We will eat the clock and keep brees out of sync. I guess they forgot we played them twice last year and hammered them once and played them tough at their house. Its gonna be fun controlling the clock with that joke of a defense. Kolb at QB and the Lions both hung twenty on them. How pathetic."

so does this guy think the falcons will control the clock????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom