@Falcons 11/28 (Thanksgiving) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
My 9 year old son and I are flying into Atlanta the morning of the game. Any suggestions on where to stay? I'm guessing close to the stadium. Any suggestions on fun things to do with my son before the game and next day? Side note, anyone wanting to go to that game should get their tickets now, Falcons fans are having a fire sale.

No idea what to do in at Atlanta, sorry.

We're flying in from Denmark, any place Saints fans gather before the game ?

My 9 year old son and I are flying into Atlanta the morning of the game. Any suggestions on where to stay? I'm guessing close to the stadium. Any suggestions on fun things to do with my son before the game and next day? Side note, anyone wanting to go to that game should get their tickets now, Falcons fans are having a fire sale.

We are driving to Atlanta tomorrow! Not sure about holiday hours but the Georgia Aquarium is really nice and is the biggest in the world. They also have the Coca Cola Museum right by it as well. We always stay downtown and can walk to everything and the game. We hope some places are open for food and drinks the day of the game so we can have Thanksgiving meal beforehand and then go to the game!

No idea what to do in at Atlanta, sorry.

We're flying in from Denmark, any place Saints fans gather before the game ?

If you walk around you might see gatherings beforehand either in big hotels or maybe even a second line. We will be walking around downtown on game day looking for stuff to do!

Group of about 20 from New Orleans are meeting at Stats Brewpub on Marietta Street adjacent to Centennial Park about 5pm. That’s all I’ve seen/heard so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom