Falcons about to extend GM's contract (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't post the link because I'm mobile, but I saw Shefter tweet that Atlanta is in talks with Dimitroff to extend his contract. Thoughts?

f83e13fc005394433a6a76a793f11042.jpg

Done deal:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We have signed GM Thomas Dimitroff to a three-year contract extension (2017-19). The extension will run congruent with Dan Quinn&#8217;s contract. <a href="https://t.co/PWvd6lzNuC">pic.twitter.com/PWvd6lzNuC</a></p>&mdash; Atlanta Falcons (@AtlantaFalcons) <a href="https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/795676205169180672">November 7, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I give their head coach a lot of credit for turning around the culture of that team. Something about the way their HC carries himself seems legit.

In all honesty, he has done a decent job. Although I do find his work as the lead singer of Sugar Ray to be more compelling.

I'm wondering what the Turds fans think about this. I know for a few seasons they have been calling for Dimitroff to be canned. Did bringing Quinn on change their minds?

until they are consistent I don't care who they extend. Still wish they would bring back Mike Smith. Sure do miss that guy.

I'm wondering what the Turds fans think about this. I know for a few seasons they have been calling for Dimitroff to be canned. Did bringing Quinn on change their minds?
Dan Quinn saved his job. DQ almost has Belichick-level control of the roster and draft decisions and it shows. We've been hitting on most of our picks and FA acquisitions since he took over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom