Falcons at my building (1 Viewer)

In 2015 Jerry Jones and a young lady stopped by my favorite dive bar (no joke). I wasn't there but it made me think about what I would say to him and here it is: "Mr. Jones nice to meet you. I just wanted to tell you from all us Saints fans that you're doing a TERRIFIC job over there. Don't change a thing." And try not to bust out laughing. (Edit) in my best Chris Collinsworth impersonation

Last edited:
Have some respect.

Treat them like you would any mourners.

Tell them you are sorry for their loss.

Then cover your mouth and giggle like a school girl.
Man, apparently I was very close today and I SO would have done this!

So I work in Metairie. There is a hotel in our building. The dirty birds are staying at the hotel. They are downstairs now eating. Should I go say hello? Lol.

You didn't get any of that on you did you?

Maybe a hazmat suit would help!!

I stayed in Metarie when I went to our game. Motel was just across the street from yalls practice stadium. It was interesting seeing kids on one of my walks acting out the Harry potter theme on a playground. Took me a while to get back the Saturday before the game. Sunday was a bit easier...taxi...please....

Cardinals stayed at Mariott Lakeway as well. When I walked out of the elevator AZ staff was coming out from behind the curtain to the elevators. I almost said Who Dat. Haha

Cardinals stayed at Mariott Lakeway as well. When I walked out of the elevator AZ staff was coming out from behind the curtain to the elevators. I almost said Who Dat. Haha

I think it's the official away team hotel now for the league. Back in the day it used to be the Inter-Continental on St. Charles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom