Falcons CBs (1 Viewer)

2fatD-tackles

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
If they don't sign Grimes, who do the falcons have at CB outside of Samuel? I am liking the idea of drafting Patterson or Austin more and more. I feel like they are becoming the old Saints (pre Brees era) solid offense, no D. Love it. Oh yea - and they are getting old too.

If they don't sign Grimes, who do the falcons have at CB outside of Samuel? I am liking the idea of drafting Patterson or Austin more and more. I feel like they are becoming the old Saints (pre Brees era) solid offense, no D. Love it. Oh yea - and they are getting old too.

I think Grimes already split for Cleveland.

We have Asante, Robert McClain, and Dominique Franks. Owens signed with Cleveland and Grimes is still a free agent.

sent from the point of no return

We have Asante, Robert McClain, and Dominique Franks. Owens signed with Cleveland and Grimes is still a free agent.

Im craving toast for some reason :hihi

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

You can't feel good about that

Sent via Tapatalk

Graham too

Sent via Tapatalk

Falcons D will be terrible this year. Oh yes. All the Saints need is a decent defense and they are unstopabble. Like Rex Ryan said. Give brees two turnovers a game, and its done Brees will get it done.

Trash talk aside here's a realistic look at their defense.

They are actually pretty strong up the middle, on the DL, at LB, and at safety.

Where they are vulnerable is the outside, at DE and esp at CB......

So spread them out and they are not going to do well. So packers and saints match up well against them.

Can Grimes play QB in the second half in playoff games?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom