Falcons coach loses game plan ahead of Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

bienv

Lurker
Reaction score
Falcons' Kyle Shanahan temporarily loses gameplan when reporter takes backpack
At the end of the Atlanta Falcons' media session, the team's star offensive coordinator — soon to become the San Francisco 49ers' new head coach — discovered that his backpack was nowhere to be found. Gone — the contents inside apparently including the team's gameplan for Super Bowl LI.

Shanahan’s bag was mistakenly lifted by San Francisco Examiner columnist Art Spander, who left his backpack at the site where reporters had gathered to interview Shanahan.

After nearly 30 minutes of searching and frantic phone calls, Spander returned with Shanahan’s bag. The coach was undeniably relieved.

“That would have been bad,” he said in a text message to USA TODAY Sports.

Spander just wanted a preview of the offense Shanahan will be bringing to San Francisco...

This would be a great place for a Lord Sidious gif

images

I'm supposed to believe that? Any coach would be that careless with the biggest game of his life on the line? Yeah riight, and elephants have wings.

The is excellent forshadowing of the clown show that is going to take place in SF next year.

And hopefully the clown show that takes place on Sunday.

giphy.gif

I was looking for a gif showing Bill's painful to look at smile and saw this...

reporter was clearly a mole for Pats lol. You know all of their SB's come down to 1 possession. Nothing like a little inside knowledge to tilt the needle that way a bit.

I kid I kid........but do I?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom