Falcons-Dolphins TNF preseason (1 Viewer)

They still cannot protect the QB.

Or pressure the QB.

Beasley looks like he's starting a Sophmore slump. He's getting swallowed up by blocks, and his pass rush moves come at odd times. It's like he knows about spin moves, but not when to use them.

Beasley looks like he's starting a Sophmore slump. He's getting swallowed up by blocks, and his pass rush moves come at odd times. It's like he knows about spin moves, but not when to use them.

No slump at all, they've been waiting on him since they drafted him. He's trending BUST!

If anyone wants some entertainment find a recording of the first half and focus on Beasley. He looks like he's auditioning for The Nutcraker out there. Just about every pass rush move is a spin, and it's accomplishing nothing.

sounds familiar

^^^^ obviously this guy hasn't watched our starting D this preseason. While it's just preseason and the real bullets aren't flying, it's still what we are discussing right now. The Saints D (as far as the starters) have looked like a top defensive unit. Will that translate? Who knows! What we do know is comparing the two defenses in question and to answer yours, at this time it doesn't sound familiar at all.

It's going to be beautiful watching Fairley crush little Matty.

Falcons not looking too impressive. The third preseason game is when the starters should shine. Aside from that one Julio catch, I didn't see much to brag about. I know it's only preseason but I'd be very concerned if I were ATL.

So during the new stadium thing, I'm pretty sure I heard "will have way more space".

...They can't even fill their tent.

Schaub looking pretty good. QB controversy? :D

Stills was their main target, commentators kept talking gim up! Matt Ryan looked in mid season form! 11/21 106 1 INT in the redzone an should have thrown another

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom