Falcons expected to hire Fontenot (1 Viewer)

As I wrote earlier, I think Ireland can be promoted, and Fontenot be replaced internally.

The biggest problem may be that Fontenot will pick the new coach for the Atlanta Falcons, and he may not only pick one of our coaches, then can also take some of our coaches for either offensive and defensive coordinators.

This is the big deal we may be facing.

If Fontenot gets to pick the HC (I'm not sure he will because Atlanta is already interviewing HCs), I have a feeling he would grab Dan Campbell. I'm really surprised he hasn't had a shot after his interim job with the Dolphins and 4 years as our assistant head coach. I'm also surprised Pete Carmichael has never had a shot.

Payton's staff is finally starting to spread. I wish it would just go further than the NFC South geez.
Right?

Man first I had to cheer against Joe Brady and Teddy cuz they went Panthers. Now I gotta cheer against Terry.

Why can't AFC teams poach our guys?

1st: Congrats to Terry Fontenot; timing is everything.

2nd: Congrats to Jeff Ireland; you are a BIG reason Terry is doing great!

3rd: Congrats to Ryan Pace; We had another FANTASTIC year without you picking tarzan looking 4.4 forty warriors that play like JANE. RP is so over-hyped & has a GROWING history of Draft Day Mistakes/Blunders.

The Saints turned the corner when:

RP (moved to Chi.)
Ireland (reorganized the scouting Dept)
Terry F (fell in-line with Ireland changes)

Jerry Fontenot, former Saints online.
images.jpeg
Terry Fontenot, current Saints FO.
xyz6xt6cg6so7tckad9f.jpg

Notice any difference?

1 letter difference? T vs J???

HA! thanks for the clarification! you can scratch 1) off my list....
.....now just the fact that he is going to Atlanta!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom