Falcons fan.....give me a break with this article! (1 Viewer)

Fool's gold.
They are doing the exact same thing we did after signing Drew to his monster contract.
The players that got them to the super bowl want their money (and rightfully so).
They paid Matty-choke stupid amounts of money and now can't afford to adequately stock their depth chart.

I mentioned all of this going into last season and none of the clown fans wanted to accept it.
They have zero depth and now they won't be able to keep their starters.

They will pay Jones stupid money to keep a big name on the roster to sell tickets, but they are very much in the rebuilding phase.

The problem is, I don't think Blank has the patience to ride it out with Quinn until they can let the cap raise large enough to get past Matt's contract (2 years down the road) and also hit on a draft the way we did in 2017.

He's already said this week that they are tied to Dimitroff and not Quinn (pretty crazy being only 2 years removed from the super bowl).

I just had to laugh at many parts of the article, irritatingly formatted so that you have to keep clicking to see the next idiotic segment and then click the back button a half dozen times to get back to the relative sanity of the forum.

Any time I see Arthur Blank with those giant nasty thumbs up, all I can think of is how after they scored that last TD in the SB, him and his soon to be ex wife threw their thumbs up the same way and were celebrating like it was inevitable that they were going to hoist the Lombardi. And it was.. right until they blew a 28-3 lead in the SB.

It says Matt Ryan is a first ballot hall of famer and insinuates Julio owes his success to him...

I just pulled my back out of joint laughing.

It says Matt Ryan is a first ballot hall of famer and insinuates Julio owes his success to him...
That's hilarious! Julio is wasting away as a Falcon.
He's a third of what he could be/have been if he was getting a chance with a great QB like Drew Brees. He's a great person in that he doesn't complain outwardly about his situation. But inside that's got to be eating at him like a 12oz glass of straight battery acid!

Anyone else notice the writer refernced the horrible call in the DIVISIONAL round of the playoffs. Shows how much he knows.

Great article! I'm a big fan of satire and this kept me laughing throughout. The punchline at the end, Matty Cakes being the number one reason for their suckess, was hilarious. :LOL::LOL:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom