Falcons Fan (1 Viewer)

Anyways, those are my thoughts. No agenda. No trolling.
An acknowledged Falcons fan with 100+ likes on the Saints board. Thought I'd seen it all by Sunday evening, but here we are.

Bravo Zulu for your sportsmanship, 0017.

Every fan base has an unsilent minority of irrational fanatics that give majority of fans a bad name. It is what it is. Most Falcons fans are good and respectful people, just like you all.

This is true.

Just wanted to come back in here and give this OP props. It's gutsy to come in here as a division rival fan and post this.

I don't know if I would have done the same if the roles were reversed because I always want to revert to 28-3, Failcons, derp derp derp. I hope I would show better form because at the end of the day, we all want to invest financially and emotionally on something that truly has integrity and is on the up-and-up - which we just don't have here.

Telling that even a Falcons fan is saying what we're screaming.

Thanks for coming by.

Trust, he's the minority. Majority on their boards are acting like the typical lame fan of a franchise that has not accomplished nor contributed to the overall success of the NFL. Cheering on others accomplishments, because they have none of their own.

As to OP, I came in ready to light you up; but I appreciate the sentiment . Thanks, fella

Thanks man, much respect... As much as i dislike your team i respect the game and wouldn't have wanted this to happen to them or any other team for that matter.

Thanks man, much respect... As much as i dislike your team i respect the game and wouldn't have wanted this to happen to them or any other team for that matter.

It’s been a pretty dope rivalry the last decade. Usually two good teams with passionate fans. Y’all curbstomped us game 2 this year, but in general NO vs ATL are the games I most look forward to. Not cause I hate NO, but because I respect the tradition...games usually feel more like playoff games than regular season games IMO.

OT: send out some Cafe Dumonde. I need a fix

What’s up Who Dat Nation? Hopefully everyone has finally gotten over the disservice done to the Saints in the NFCCG and are are getting ready for an entertaining 2019.

Loved the McCoy pick. Think he was amongst the smartest picks in the draft.

Some of you guys loved Comminsky? Can you provide any insight on him for me. Thanks

What’s up Who Dat Nation? Hopefully everyone has finally gotten over the disservice done to the Saints in the NFCCG and are are getting ready for an entertaining 2019.

Loved the McCoy pick. Think he was amongst the smartest picks in the draft.

Some of you guys loved Comminsky? Can you provide any insight on him for me. Thanks

You don't have to hint anymore... we understand. You can turn in your Falcons card and get a nice, new Black and Gold one anytime. We have room for you. :ezbill:

Kidding aside, here's the article that the Falcons' webpage released about Cominsky:

You may have set a record, girl: You had 100+ likes (as a Falcons fan OP), with zero otherwise.

:gosaints:

It’s been a pretty dope rivalry the last decade. Usually two good teams with passionate fans. Y’all curbstomped us game 2 this year, but in general NO vs ATL are the games I most look forward to. Not cause I hate NO, but because I respect the tradition...games usually feel more like playoff games than regular season games IMO.

OT: send out some Cafe Dumonde. I need a fix
The fact that we both were in the NFC West, might have something to do with it. We've been at each other for a long time. Good Luck this year, except when you play us!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom