Falcons fans at the thought of the Saints winning the SB on their turf: (1 Viewer)

The NFC is the home team in the SB this year ... so if we do make it there, we will be using the Falcons Locker room ... I would like us to do something to that locker room that the Falcons would hate ...

x6ewpe.gif

Falcons fans can’t get out of the way of the slow moving steamroller.

The NFC is the home team in the SB this year ... so if we do make it there, we will be using the Falcons Locker room ... I would like us to do something to that locker room that the Falcons would hate ...
Wouldnt it be enough for them to hate if we win the damn Lombardi Trophy and having it in their locker room? ?

Imagine how they have to think about it every home game from that day on!

I’m trying not to get too far ahead on that, but I’d be lying if I said that it hasn’t crossed my mind a time or two. Can you imagine?
My wife’s cousins are from Douglasville, GA and we’re close but give each other a hard time during football season. I get under their skin, and of course their latest comeback is the Minneapolis Miracle. My trump cards are our SB trophy and their SB collapse as well as their SB beatdown at the hands of Denver a couple of decades ago. Then they come back with at least we’ve been to the SB more times than you all.
I close the argument with, “but we won ours.”
I cannot repeat what they said after that. :hihi:

I’m trying not to get too far ahead on that, but I’d be lying if I said that it hasn’t crossed my mind a time or two. Can you imagine?
My wife’s cousins are from Douglasville, GA and we’re close but give each other a hard time during football season. I get under their skin, and of course their latest comeback is the Minneapolis Miracle. My trump cards are our SB trophy and their SB collapse as well as their SB beatdown at the hands of Denver a couple of decades ago. Then they come back with at least we’ve been to the SB more times than you all.
I close the argument with, “but we won ours.”
I cannot repeat what they said after that. :hihi:

Agreed on not getting too far ahead.
It’s only crossed my mind as my close friend that is a falcon season ticket holder (maybe the only one) is terrified of this happening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom