Falcons fans coming out of the closet? (1 Viewer)

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
They have finally kneeled down to the king.

Did you see my post on they're board?

it was the LMAO LMAO! DETRIOT? LMAO! post.

It's probably the longest thread on that board today.

Saints382

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
They have finally kneeled down to the king.

Did you see my post on they're board?

it was the LMAO LMAO! DETRIOT? LMAO! post.

It's probably the longest thread on that board today.
i deff saw that on their MB...'sit down boy!!!!'

hahahahah...dude that was pretty funny!!! i was laughing really hard!!

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
i deff saw that on their MB...'sit down boy!!!!'

hahahahah...dude that was pretty funny!!! i was laughing really hard!!
Lmao.. im holding it down for the city and team i love.. Not gonna sit down and take no more crap..

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Benjee,

Thanks for posting this thread, bro. I am not going to get too high right now, but this falc-fans thread is classic. We need to keep it in a lock/loaded position for future raids.

babyblack94

Reaction score
It's gonna be a good one in the Geogia Dome guys. You can't count out the Falcons nor the Panthers just yet. Take it one game at a time and I hope we come away with some kind of home-feild advantage. Next up we are in the Steel City Baby!! I hope Horn is back for this one.

HouDat

Banned
Reaction score
My favorite quote from that thread:

Posted by VickFanInCanada:
This talent talk is overrated, always has been. Vick has 'talent', 134 million to some clowns, but Dree Brees is a much, much better quarterback and is light years ahead of Ron Mexico. And he graduated college with higher than a D average, go figure...

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
At this point I think i'd literally sell my soul for a win over the Falcons in the Georgia dome.

I don't suppose i'd trade a trip to the playoffs for a win over the Falcons but, let me tell you, it's a lot closer of a decision then it should be in the mind of any reasonable person.

I despise Atlanta

HouDat

Banned
Reaction score
At this point I think i'd literally sell my soul for a win over the Falcons in the Georgia dome.

I don't suppose i'd trade a trip to the playoffs for a win over the Falcons but, let me tell you, it's a lot closer of a decision then it should be in the mind of any reasonable person.

I despise Atlanta
+1

Nothing will make for a bigger, sweeter, more ripe cherry to put on top of the cake that is the 2006 Saints football season than a resounding victory over Atlanta in the Georgia Dome.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Way too long for them. And you have at least 50 words in there with more then two syllables. Complete over-estimate of the reading level of the majority of the Falcon's board.

Oh no, if you compare Vick to Aaron Brooks they will pick that thing apart.

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Oh no, if you compare Vick to Aaron Brooks they will pick that thing apart.
But you have to read like 10 whole paragraphs for the comparison to get spelled out :mwink:

Falcons fans are too busy bumping their own threads in a desperate hope of getting replys for any of that.

bclemms

Reaction score
But you have to read like 10 whole paragraphs for the comparison to get spelled out :mwink:

Falcons fans are too busy bumping their own threads in a desperate hope of getting replys for any of that.

Your right. I should change the title to: WHY THE FALCONS SUCK!

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Your right. I should change the title to: WHY THE FALCONS SUCK!
No, still not good enough

Make it

"I DON'T LIKE VICK AND ALL OF HIS HIP-HOP THUG FRIENDS"

That would draw everyones attention. Then be sure to randomly throw in the buzzwords "hip-hop", "thug", and "Vick" in your post to keep them reading.

Of course, then the responses you get will be hopelessly unrelated to any point you were making :ezbill: It's probably just not worth it all together

bclemms

Reaction score
No, still not good enough

Make it

"I DON'T LIKE VICK AND ALL OF HIS HIP-HOP THUG FRIENDS"

That would draw everyones attention. Then be sure to randomly throw in the buzzwords "hip-hop", "thug", and "Vick" in your post to keep them reading.

Of course, then the responses you get will be hopelessly unrelated to any point you were making :ezbill: It's probably just not worth it all together
I'm actually shocked at the posts I have gotten, all of them have agreed to some extent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
State of the NFC South: Week 2, the Falcons are still the Falcons Saints RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint N/S This epitomizes the 2020 Falcons team Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Seahawks vs Falcons Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 75
CSC staff picks for Week 1, Seahawks beat Falcons, Chiefs over Texans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Any Saints Fans going to Vegas next weekend ? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
ndcc Saints Pats fans have "mixed feelings" about Tom Terrific in Tampa Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Spera: The Saints in the Superdome without fans will be weird, but still worth watching Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints fan confidence high heading into NFL fans’ most anticipated matchup of Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints say fake crowd noise can’t come close to real fans at the Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Payton seamed to be caught off guard by no fans for game 3 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Dan in Lafayette Saints not cleared to host fans for Sept. 27 game vs. Packers SR News Page Articles 0
Cantrell no fans for entire September including GB game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 141
2021 NFL Draft names Saints fans need to know that won’t play this fall: Defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
All Tickets should go to the Loudest Fans when we reopen Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Andrus No tailgating: Saints fans asked to take one for the team and stay home SR News Page Articles 0
Phase 3 (fans?) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Saints defense will have to adjust to the new “normal” in the Dome without screaming fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Even without fans, Saints announcer plan to bring the noise SR News Page Articles 0
Have they said ifbthere gonna have virtual fans in the dome sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Michael Thomas is NFL’s fantasy fans’ top WR choice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WHODAT_N So I saw the Saints are allowing fans after week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 43
Thomas Morstead urges Saints fans to 'scream through the TV' ahead of Sunday's season opener Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Poll Which Offensive Player would you like to see more of in coming weeks Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 30