Falcons fans coming out of the closet? (1 Viewer)

They have finally kneeled down to the king.

Did you see my post on they're board?

it was the LMAO LMAO! DETRIOT? LMAO! post.

It's probably the longest thread on that board today.

They have finally kneeled down to the king.

Did you see my post on they're board?

it was the LMAO LMAO! DETRIOT? LMAO! post.

It's probably the longest thread on that board today.

i deff saw that on their MB...'sit down boy!!!!'

hahahahah...dude that was pretty funny!!! i was laughing really hard!!

i deff saw that on their MB...'sit down boy!!!!'

hahahahah...dude that was pretty funny!!! i was laughing really hard!!

Lmao.. im holding it down for the city and team i love.. Not gonna sit down and take no more crap..

Benjee,

Thanks for posting this thread, bro. I am not going to get too high right now, but this falc-fans thread is classic. We need to keep it in a lock/loaded position for future raids.

It's gonna be a good one in the Geogia Dome guys. You can't count out the Falcons nor the Panthers just yet. Take it one game at a time and I hope we come away with some kind of home-feild advantage. Next up we are in the Steel City Baby!! I hope Horn is back for this one.

My favorite quote from that thread:

Posted by VickFanInCanada:
This talent talk is overrated, always has been. Vick has 'talent', 134 million to some clowns, but Dree Brees is a much, much better quarterback and is light years ahead of Ron Mexico. And he graduated college with higher than a D average, go figure...

At this point I think i'd literally sell my soul for a win over the Falcons in the Georgia dome.

I don't suppose i'd trade a trip to the playoffs for a win over the Falcons but, let me tell you, it's a lot closer of a decision then it should be in the mind of any reasonable person.

I despise Atlanta

At this point I think i'd literally sell my soul for a win over the Falcons in the Georgia dome.

I don't suppose i'd trade a trip to the playoffs for a win over the Falcons but, let me tell you, it's a lot closer of a decision then it should be in the mind of any reasonable person.

I despise Atlanta

+1

Nothing will make for a bigger, sweeter, more ripe cherry to put on top of the cake that is the 2006 Saints football season than a resounding victory over Atlanta in the Georgia Dome.

Way too long for them. And you have at least 50 words in there with more then two syllables. Complete over-estimate of the reading level of the majority of the Falcon's board.

Oh no, if you compare Vick to Aaron Brooks they will pick that thing apart.

Oh no, if you compare Vick to Aaron Brooks they will pick that thing apart.

But you have to read like 10 whole paragraphs for the comparison to get spelled out :mwink:

Falcons fans are too busy bumping their own threads in a desperate hope of getting replys for any of that.

But you have to read like 10 whole paragraphs for the comparison to get spelled out :mwink:

Falcons fans are too busy bumping their own threads in a desperate hope of getting replys for any of that.

Your right. I should change the title to: WHY THE FALCONS SUCK!

Your right. I should change the title to: WHY THE FALCONS SUCK!

No, still not good enough

Make it

"I DON'T LIKE VICK AND ALL OF HIS HIP-HOP THUG FRIENDS"

That would draw everyones attention. Then be sure to randomly throw in the buzzwords "hip-hop", "thug", and "Vick" in your post to keep them reading.

Of course, then the responses you get will be hopelessly unrelated to any point you were making :ezbill: It's probably just not worth it all together

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom