Falcons fans comparing Vick to Manning... (1 Viewer)

not sure if this guy is serious or not but i found this hilarious

====
How is Michael Jenkins not better then Marvin Harrison
====

:lol:

I don't know but at the rate they're going, they're going to hit 50 pages on that thread real soon....

Can anyone who is a member of that site tell me if they have a "Ticket Exchange" section.

I like the post from SWIFTKICK:

"MSCT- PLEASE BAN YOURSELF..."

someone who is a member ask them to pass what they are smoking please.

if vick can look like manning, what does that make brees look like? marino+elway love child?

quote: Manning is in the class of Marino ,Elway,Young,Montana, Moon,Brady

Vick is in the class of Randall Cunningham end quote.....

Exactly.

Vick is closer to seneca wallace, but wallace is more accurate

I love the way Peyton is seen as a choker but each time he has lost in the playoffs the last three years it has been to the eventual SB champs.

This guy msct is a serious twit.

I love the way Peyton is seen as a choker but each time he has lost in the playoffs the last three years it has been to the eventual SB champs.

This guy msct is a serious twit.

Peyton is a choker. He consistently has had his worst games of the year in the playoffs. That he lost to the eventual Super Bowl Champion is meaningless other then to suggest that if he didn't choke, he'd have a Super Bowl by now.

This doesn't mean Peyton isn't one of the best QBs in football. It also doesn't mean he will always choke in the playoffs (Elway lost 3 Super Bowls before he won 2), it just means, so far, Peyton Manning has choked in the playoffs.

" Where does it say that a qb is supposed to pass? "

hahahahahahahahaha..... Oh help me, my side hurts....

"because he's archie's son"... "because he's white"...

oh please help me to understand.... I thought we had a pollution problem here in Houston--hahaha... Warren Moon is the greatest QB of all time, and he's neither Archies son, nor caucasian, (if it makes you feel better, he could occasionally run, but only did so after his 5 options were exhausted)

I admit, Vick scares me. But I'd rather play him 3 times than Peyton this year.

MSCT---please ban yourself!

The post that says "I didn't know Vick's mom was on here" was pretty funny.

Peyton is a choker. He consistently has had his worst games of the year in the playoffs. That he lost to the eventual Super Bowl Champion is meaningless other then to suggest that if he didn't choke, he'd have a Super Bowl by now.

nevermind that his o-line has had some of their worst games blocking in those games he "choked"...oh yeah, and vanderchoke missed that field goal last year....whatever.....football is a 100% team sport....to pin all of their playoff losses strictly on manning is just totally wrong and uninformed

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom