Falcons fans dumping on the Superdome (1 Viewer)

You'll find more Saints fans cheering our returning team when they arrive at the airport at 2am, than Falcons fans showing up at their stadium on gameday. People in Atlanta don't seem to know how real fans are supposed to act. That's why they arrive late, leave early, and need crowd noise and train sounds piped in, otherwise all you would hear is the opposing fans that have taken over their stadium. And having the opposing fans take over your stadium is about the most embarrassing thing that can happen......well, except maybe being up 28-3 in the Superbowl, when your team decides to literally "embrace the suck" in front of a world wide audience. That's pretty embarrassing.

Here are photos I took during the last Saints-Falcons game in their new Stadium. Look at that crowd! (You can see when in the game on the scoreboard near the bottom of the pics.)

Attachments

• FalconsGameday1.jpg
    FalconsGameday1.jpg
    918 KB · Views: 16
  • FalconsGameday2.jpg
    FalconsGameday2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • FalconsGameday3.jpg
    FalconsGameday3.jpg
    978.6 KB · Views: 16
  • FalconsGameday4.jpg
    FalconsGameday4.jpg
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 16
  • FalconsGameday5.jpg
    FalconsGameday5.jpg
    933.6 KB · Views: 15
It's just envy knowing we are about to win another Lombardi.

Nothing negative can be said that holds any truth about the Saints as a organization ,so they dump on the Super Dome that will soon be up to par and even much better then most NFL Stadiums. I'm going to love those escalators since I usually sit in sec. 646, in the Terrace Level.(my cuz has season tickets).

What's funny is that they're saying our stadium is crap, but the fact that their stadium is a large anus means their team is crap. Way to think it through, atl.

The SAINTS must be weighing heavy on their minds if this is all they can come up with!!! Give me the “dump” any day before the butthole stadium/shopping mall!! The butthole stadium will look new for a long time because they don’t have enough fans that goes to their games to put any where and tear in it! lol, what fools!

At least we have fans that show up to the game. Do not care how fancy nice those clowns dome is.

At least we have fans that show up to the game. Do not care how fancy nice those clowns dome is.

The Atlanta fan will never come to terms with why it just "doesn't work" in their city.
I live here, I personally really like the city and there is a lot to do here. What sucks is NOTHING is in close proximity to anything else.

After a game, it's not like you can leave and go walk to a bar or the strip or something. It's literally: Game's over, either hop in an uber and spend 30 minutes in traffic getting to midtown, or get in your car and drive an hour north to go home.

That's why Saints games will always be sort of a religious experience to me. No matter what anyone does they will never compete with a Saints win, followed by the whole fan base exiting the stadium and joining with a brass band to march down to the quarter, then spend the night celebrating. There isn't a single team in existence that can touch that experience.

Another great thing about the Dome. No PSLs. Well and fans that show up.

Although Atlanta does have a very distinct advantage. It’s gotta be real easy to be a custodian at the Sphincter Dome.

Here are photos I took during the last Saints-Falcons game in their new Stadium. Look at that crowd! (You can see when in the game on the scoreboard near the bottom of the pics.)

The exposed beams and a/c ducts make the place look like a grain elevator with stadium seats :) It looks fine in a coffeehouse or restaurant; not so sure about sports stadiums. I don't know; I guess I'm just used to our Dome and all its 1970s concrete swag :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom