Falcons (fans) think they are getting Revis (Mod edit) (1 Viewer)

cd12holden

All-Pro
Reaction score
Both Revis and Ryan making over $16 a year and depleting their cap space, thus not allowing them to sign FA's for years to come?
Sounds good to me.

cd12holden

All-Pro
Reaction score
Maybe if they sign Revis we can sign Moore away from them. Solid up and coming safety who would require a decent contract, but nothing in the excess of 5-6 million a year.
Brent "no gravity" Grimes would be a nice pick up too

USAF HART

Best Falcons Fan On SR
Reaction score
Although there are more than a couple of Revis threads, the large majority of us do not want Revis. We have to invest a good chunk of change in Ryan, and we have some serious holes on our team that need to be filled. There is no way that we make a play on Revis unless it's for a 3rd rounder or less (which isn't the case)

cd12holden

All-Pro
Reaction score
Although there are more than a couple of Revis threads, the large majority of us do not want Revis. We have to invest a good chunk of change in Ryan, and we have some serious holes on our team that need to be filled. There is no way that we make a play on Revis unless it's for a 3rd rounder or less (which isn't the case)
The same can be said with our forum.
We're in a similar boat.
Except we have Drew of course :hihi:

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
Maybe if they sign Revis we can sign Moore away from them. Solid up and coming safety who would require a decent contract, but nothing in the excess of 5-6 million a year.
Brent "no gravity" Grimes would be a nice pick up too
I wouldn't mind taking Julio Jones from them. SP and Bress with Jones = Magic

USAF HART

Best Falcons Fan On SR
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how Ryan views his worth. He is a great QB, but I don't think he deserves Flacco, Brees, Manning, or Rodgers money. I think he should absolutely get a raise. However, what he needs to understand is that if he wants to chase money, he is going to be chasing money for another team in a couple of years. I think Arthur Blank is smart enough to realize that you can't give 2-3 guys large contracts and expect to be competitive. I sincerely hope Matt Ryan realizes that he cannot cripple us with his contract extension, and instead pulls a Brady and takes a raise (just not to the extreme), and gives us cap flexibility to get more pieces.

madsaint1967

Healthy Inactive
Reaction score
If you get Revis, lose Moore and Grimes, and have Samuels left you would be in serious trouble!!!!!

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I hope that if they get him, they pay a ton for him!

Uk Saint

All-Pro
Reaction score
this is my view and what im sticking too ;)

We get him - Elite Corner to lead us back to the superbowl

Failcons get him - Overpriced and just off ACl surgery...we whould never want him

:9:

USAF HART

Best Falcons Fan On SR
Reaction score
If you get Revis, lose Moore and Grimes, and have Samuels left you would be in serious trouble!!!!!
I would be perfectly fine with losing Grimes if he thinks he deserves more than $7M a year. He was great before he jacked up his ankle, but he was already short and relied heavily on his vertical to make plays on the ball. If he is NOT 100% on day 1, he will not be any good to us and will be eaten alive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Falcons face a crippling stretch run Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Falcons vs. Panthers: Thursday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Jack TNF: Falcons @ Panthers Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 353
N/S Falcons really are shopping Julio? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Saints survive, Bucs cruise, Falcons blow lead (again); see where things stand after Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill N/S I can't help it. This article about the Falcons made me smile... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
Cincy Saint More Falcons laughs. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
RaginSaint93 Falcons/Lions Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 128
What we have learned about the Falcons through Week 6 of the NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
saintsfan777 N/S Best Falcons tweet EVER!!! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Secondary woes, red zone defense issues, receiver depth Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Droopy Its not just us fans (Safety issues) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Bleu Raeder Any Modern Family fans? Everything Else Board 16
Watch Saints fans reflect on 1st live game in Superdome: 'I feel safe' ... 'we can fit more' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints fans celebrate a win after fans allowed inside dome for the first time this season SR News Page Articles 0
we need fans in the seats. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
How was Saints' 1st game with fans in Superdome? For these lucky Who Dats, it was 'phenomenal' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Walker: 3,000 fans brought some "juice" to the Dome Sunday, and so did the Saints' offense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints fans’ rooting guide for NFL Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Michael Thomas trade rumors, receiver depth, Emmanuel Sanders on COVID-19 list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, October 21: Fans finally allowed in the Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints fans can be in that number of 3,000 for Carolina game in the Superdome Sunday SR News Page Articles 0
Walker: Props to Saints, mayor for coming up with reasonable plan to allow fans back in Dome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints to allow fans in Superdome for Panthers game, reveal approach for fan attendance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints, LaToya Cantrell reach compromise for 3,000 fans to attend Panthers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints given go ahead to have fans starting Sun. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans approves fans at Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints: 3,000 fans allowed to attend Panthers game Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
3,000 fans will be allowed in the dome for Sunday's game vs. Carolina [MERGED] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 59
Fleur-de-Links, October 20: Developments in fans returning to Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints, New Orleans Mayor meet to discuss return of fans to Superdome for games Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Jeff Duncan: Mayor Cantrell May Allow Fans this Sunday [THREAD CLOSED] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46
Saint Kamara Game winning drives, Brees getting closer to the record Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8