Falcons (fans) think they are getting Revis (Mod edit) (1 Viewer)

Both Revis and Ryan making over $16 a year and depleting their cap space, thus not allowing them to sign FA's for years to come?
Sounds good to me.

Maybe if they sign Revis we can sign Moore away from them. Solid up and coming safety who would require a decent contract, but nothing in the excess of 5-6 million a year.
Brent "no gravity" Grimes would be a nice pick up too

Although there are more than a couple of Revis threads, the large majority of us do not want Revis. We have to invest a good chunk of change in Ryan, and we have some serious holes on our team that need to be filled. There is no way that we make a play on Revis unless it's for a 3rd rounder or less (which isn't the case)

Although there are more than a couple of Revis threads, the large majority of us do not want Revis. We have to invest a good chunk of change in Ryan, and we have some serious holes on our team that need to be filled. There is no way that we make a play on Revis unless it's for a 3rd rounder or less (which isn't the case)

The same can be said with our forum.
We're in a similar boat.
Except we have Drew of course :hihi:

Maybe if they sign Revis we can sign Moore away from them. Solid up and coming safety who would require a decent contract, but nothing in the excess of 5-6 million a year.
Brent "no gravity" Grimes would be a nice pick up too

I wouldn't mind taking Julio Jones from them. SP and Bress with Jones = Magic

It will be interesting to see how Ryan views his worth. He is a great QB, but I don't think he deserves Flacco, Brees, Manning, or Rodgers money. I think he should absolutely get a raise. However, what he needs to understand is that if he wants to chase money, he is going to be chasing money for another team in a couple of years. I think Arthur Blank is smart enough to realize that you can't give 2-3 guys large contracts and expect to be competitive. I sincerely hope Matt Ryan realizes that he cannot cripple us with his contract extension, and instead pulls a Brady and takes a raise (just not to the extreme), and gives us cap flexibility to get more pieces.

If you get Revis, lose Moore and Grimes, and have Samuels left you would be in serious trouble!!!!!

I hope that if they get him, they pay a ton for him!

this is my view and what im sticking too ;)

We get him - Elite Corner to lead us back to the superbowl

Failcons get him - Overpriced and just off ACl surgery...we whould never want him

:9:

Popcorn-11-Eddie-Griffin.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom