Saints Falcons fans want OT changed (1 Viewer)

I can understand that. But really, there's no great way to end a shootout. The way this game is played, you can't let it go on forever.

Of course they do ... Not that we can talk but they need to change their defense. They got very lucky to be in the game today.

Bonus footage.....

While reviewing the Kamara “near touchdown” FOX kept showing A.Blank, his lady friend, and Dimitroff in the background, obviously caught celebrating way tooooooo soon on the Failcon sidelines.

SO much whininess. Geez.

The sad part is after Goodall's good friend and supporter Arthur Blank's team's losses in the Super Bowl and today, the Falcons will probably get some kind of rule change, that would extend OT. SO dumb. Players get hurt more often when they are fatigued, like that safety the Falcons lost in OT, prolly for the season - looked like he tore his achilles like Boogie. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

They couldn't keep us out of the end zone to save their game. We even gave them like 6 minutes to do it. Too bad.

On a serious note, what would have happened if the saints would have ran the clock down to 3 seconds and then kicked the field goal leaving the clock at 0? The OT rules state that both teams get a possession unless the first team gets a touchdown or safety. In this scenario, the 10 minute OT would have expired without the clowns getting a possession and us only scoring a fg.

Ryan had his chance and was stopped by the Saints defense. Enough said.

For real. I honestly thought the game was over when they had a over a minute to get into field goal range to win - that's how Matt Ryan wins every close game the falcons have ever won. I was pleasantly surprised when we stopped them.

Rewatching now: Ryan was PO'ed he didn't get a roughing call on Klein's 3rd down sack that ended the drive, even though it was a textbook tackle. Not so easy when you don't have a former falcon player officiating your home games, is it?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom