Falcons fans wishing for Pete Carmichael (1 Viewer)

Bulletproof Tiger

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
After the falcons get stomped or blow a lead again I go to their falconslife board to enjoy some reading.

Well they are just a little bit upset right now about their start this year for whatever reason. They’re starting to think about who might be a good coach for their team next year. They have been hiring primarily defensive coaches recently and think they could do big things with a offensive-minded replacement for DQ. They think Pete is their guy!

I lost the original al thread a number of beers I to our victory tonight but if you want to see their despair here is the link:

After the falcons get stomped or blow a lead again I go to their falconslife board to enjoy some reading.

Well they are just a little bit upset right now about their start this year for whatever reason. They’re starting to think about who might be a good coach for their team next year. They have been hiring primarily defensive coaches recently and think they could do big things with a offensive-minded replacement for DQ. They think Pete is their guy!

I lost the original al thread a number of beers I to our victory tonight but if you want to see their despair here is the link:

Maybe coach Pete

Honestly I’m surprised Carmichael doesn’t get more looks at potential HC jobs. He’s been a staple here for more than a decade and consistently puts out top 5 offenses.

I think maybe it’s because he’s so soft spoken
I think he appreciates the interviews, but he wants to stay as an OC. Some people just don't want to be head coaches.

They Falcons fans are melting down beautifully, I hope it filters down to the team.

I bet Blank has Mike McCarthy on speed dial.

They didn't get rid of Quinn yet?

They traded Duke Riley a few days ago. Besides seeing him twerk in their locker room "celebration" videos, I don't know much about him.

Lol if you think Payton is going to allow Carmichael to go to the failcons
True. As long as he is under contract, he will never be a Falcon. Besides, why would anyone want to be a part of the Turds? They are one of the worst organizations in the league, and definitely have the worst fans in the league. Would Pete even want to go there? lol

Make sense type of hire. Need a offensive guy to get the best out of there high cap best players on offense. And he knows in and outs of a division rival u play twice a year.

I think he appreciates the interviews, but he wants to stay as an OC. Some people just don't want to be head coaches.

I think there has to be some reservations from the other side too. How could anyone know for sure what is contribution truly is. And we also don't know how well he does in those interviews with that would comprise more bigger picture questions. Sure he sees how Sean does it but he might not be the commanding alfa type to pull off that style.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom