Falcons favorite to win the South now (1 Viewer)

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....

I can't imagine why they would jump from the Delhomme-led Panthers to the Vick-led Falcons.

I'm just glad they didn't pick the Saints to take the division.
Anytime they go with the Saints, we falter badly.

They can talk about those other teams all they want. Just leave us out of that debate to crown a division winner already.

I don't want us to earn it on paper...

but rather on the field of play! :9:

Saint Dupree

Next
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I agree, thats the way i like it, leave us out of it.

On another note, i feel about as good as you can feel after a loss. We were able to drive the ball without a running game. Yes next time we are in the redzone we need points instead of turnovers but bad things happen sometimes. We were off our game this past sunday but at least we drove the ball. I have confidence we will bounce back in a big way next sunday. Sorry for the change of subject.

So regardless of what the "experts" say we are in this race till the end.

trujm

Very Banned
Reaction score
The media knows NOTHING. Predictions mean NOTHING. Everytime they think they know something for sure, something else happens to slap them in the face to show them they were wrong. Before the start of the season, they picked the Panthers to win it. After a couple of games, it shifted to the Falcons. After a couple more games, they picked the Saints to win it. Now, its back to the Falcons. They have no clue. We have no clue. This is the NFL.. everyone is clueless.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Atlanta should be the favorite. Why would anyone say we are the favorite after this week? It is Atlanta's division to lose until we or the Panthers prove otherwise. We have lost 2 out of our last 4 games and we have only beat one team with a winning record and that was on our night.

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
If that aggravates you jusst wait till the power rankings come out
I expect
Indy
Chi
NE
Balt
Atl
SD
NYG
Dal
NO

TheDeuce53

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
you had to know as soon as we lost a game they would think we were done.. remember.. it was just a "lucky streak" we were on, we will win 2 more games all year right?

just like they thought we would only win 3 all year.... this is what the players need

jlam

Do you not?
Reaction score
How can anybody blame them? We've been knocking on Vick for the longest time now (myself included) saying that he's just a glorified running back that happens to be able to throw the ball a long way, but if were to ever learn to pass the ball with any consistency he and his team could be extremely good. Well, all he's done the last two weeks is pass the ball very effectively and put up yards and touchdowns. I don't like him and his team any more than the rest of us, but if Vick can continue to be effective throwing the ball while keeping teams honest with his legs, I don't see how anyone could blame anyone for saying the Falcons are the favorite to win the division.

This doesn't mean that we or some other team can't overcome them or beat them, it just means that if they continue to play the way they are playing, then they are the team to beat in the division. I can't say I disagree.

OP
SEAKING

SEAKING

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I KNOW IT DOESN"T MATTER. It is still not even halfway through the season. Plenty of games to go. Our record is still 5 and 2, not to shabby and a half game ahead of the Dirty Birds. The upcoming game in Tampa should be a good one. Now that Grakowski has played a few games there will be film on him. I am sure the Saints will be more ready to play than they were on Sunday.

Kamara Time in NO

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Atlanta looks great and they have defeated two very good teams the last two weeks. They still get to play NO at their place. They should be the favorite.

banditos

Reaction score
We will beat Alt and Clev. and that might be it for us [Tampa Bay] but you Guys have got to think Super Bowl XLI , Some how you came up with a Def. that I belive to be elite at the front 4 and Safeties and Vic always has his 2 or 3 good games each year then stinks up the rest of the year with Fum's and Int's . I wouldnt worry about Alt. maybe Car. just a little and there Def. OH-YEA see you this weekend [whos favored ]..........????

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Huh? We have to beat Cleveland ... again? Thr wr 2 mny abrevs n ths pt 2 ndrstd.

NPs6724

Two Dat, Here We Come!
Reaction score
Atlanta looks great and they have defeated two very good teams the last two weeks. They still get to play NO at their place. They should be the favorite.
Two very good teams? Who? Certainly not Pittsburgh and Cincy. Cincy is average at best and Pittsburgh is just sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saint Jack N/S Stephen A: Falcons Are The Dumbest Franchise In The Modern Era Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 11
Social media reactions to the Atlanta Falcons pulling an “Atlanta Falcons” against the Cowboys Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill Humor ***The Official Atlanta Falcons MEME Thread*** Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 68
Andrus Falcons Blow 19-point Second-half Lead, Lose 40-39 to Cowboys SR News Page Articles 0
[Cowboys vs. Falcons] Cowgirls just handing the game to the Falcons from the start Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 51
Saint Jack N/S Another Pick Your Poison Game: Falcons @ Cowboys Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 392
State of the NFC South: Week 2, the Falcons are still the Falcons Saints RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint N/S This epitomizes the 2020 Falcons team Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Seahawks vs Falcons Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 75
ktmoze Week 2: NFC South Postgame Storylines Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Covington Saint Alvin Kamara is a better back going North/South than East/West Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
Saints haven't trailed in NFC South for 722 days; here's where things stand after Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints give Tom Brady a rough welcome to the NFC South, beat Buccaneers 34-23. Saints RSS News Feeds 0