Falcons favorite to win the South now (1 Viewer)

If yall wanna crown them, then crown their a** then

But until Mike Vick throws consistently (4+ games)

THEY ARE WHAT WE THOUGHT THEY WERE

I look for a competitive game against the Falcons and Steelers...but I think the Bengals will blow us out. Unfortunately, I think we will lose all three.

You must have no faith in this team or think they have any talent. So the hapless Oakland Raiders can beat the Steelers with less than 100 yards of offense yet we can't beat them? The Bengals can get beat by Atlana and Tampa (and if not for an endzone INT, the Panthers) but we can't? And Atlanta can beat mediocre team after mediocre team but we can't beat them? Geez, one loss throws all ya'll over the deep end. We'd sweep before we got swept.

Is $75 a good price to pay for a ticket on the 40 in the upper level to watch the Saints whoop the Falcons in the GA dome?

Hmmmmm....

I can't imagine why they would jump from the Delhomme-led Panthers to the Vick-led Falcons.

I'm just glad they didn't pick the Saints to take the division.
Anytime they go with the Saints, we falter badly.

They can talk about those other teams all they want. Just leave us out of that debate to crown a division winner already.

I don't want us to earn it on paper...

but rather on the field of play! :9:

Amen!!!
Earning it on the field is the only way to get it done!
smiley-cool.gif

You must have no faith in this team or think they have any talent. So the hapless Oakland Raiders can beat the Steelers with less than 100 yards of offense yet we can't beat them? The Bengals can get beat by Atlana and Tampa (and if not for an endzone INT, the Panthers) but we can't? And Atlanta can beat mediocre team after mediocre team but we can't beat them? Geez, one loss throws all ya'll over the deep end. We'd sweep before we got swept.

No my friend, I do think we have talent. I think we are much improved from last year. I'm concerned about our defense, both the secondary and run defense, and I'm concerned about our running game. The health situation of Deuce and Bush concerns me--plus Bush is still learning how to run the ball in the NFL. The Steelers can pass when Big Ben is healthy, Vick has all of a sudden learned how to pass, and I doubt our secondary can match-up with Cincy (Houzman., Henry, Johnson,). I'm just calling it how I see it. I didn't feel this way after Carolina....I was disappointed but I thought we played a hard game. I was proud of us. I have a very nasty taste after this last game...very nasty.

No my friend, I do think we have talent. I think we are much improved from last year. I'm concerned about our defense, both the secondary and run defense, and I'm concerned about our running game. The health situation of Deuce and Bush concerns me--plus Bush is still learning how to run the ball in the NFL. The Steelers can pass when Big Ben is healthy, Vick has all of a sudden learned how to pass, and I doubt our secondary can match-up with Cincy (Houzman., Henry, Johnson,). I'm just calling it how I see it. I didn't feel this way after Carolina....I was disappointed but I thought we played a hard game. I was proud of us. I have a very nasty taste after this last game...very nasty.

I can definitely understand your concerns as I share them as well. However, I disagree with your opinion that we will lose all three of those games. Now, I don't think that any of them will be easy, but I am certain that this team will compete extremely hard knowing what's at stake, and pull at least two out of those three.
More than anything, the passing game concerns me going against the Steelers and Bengals... especially the Bengals. They probably have the fastest tandem of receivers in the league, and the only way I see us slowing them down is to knock Palmer around all day. As for the Steelers, they will be trying to play "spoiler" at that point... I am guessing they'll be 2-6 after playing Denver this weekend. Even so, they won't be easy, especially in their house. As far as Atlanta goes, it's all on our defense in that one - I know we can score on them, however.

The U of Miami was picked to win the ACC and contend for the National Championship by some of the "experts" this year. More proof that these guys know what they're talking about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom