Falcons favorite to win the South now (1 Viewer)

Hmmmmm....

I can't imagine why they would jump from the Delhomme-led Panthers to the Vick-led Falcons.

I'm just glad they didn't pick the Saints to take the division.
Anytime they go with the Saints, we falter badly.

They can talk about those other teams all they want. Just leave us out of that debate to crown a division winner already.

I don't want us to earn it on paper...

but rather on the field of play! :9:

I agree, thats the way i like it, leave us out of it.

On another note, i feel about as good as you can feel after a loss. We were able to drive the ball without a running game. Yes next time we are in the redzone we need points instead of turnovers but bad things happen sometimes. We were off our game this past sunday but at least we drove the ball. I have confidence we will bounce back in a big way next sunday. Sorry for the change of subject.

So regardless of what the "experts" say we are in this race till the end.

The media knows NOTHING. Predictions mean NOTHING. Everytime they think they know something for sure, something else happens to slap them in the face to show them they were wrong. Before the start of the season, they picked the Panthers to win it. After a couple of games, it shifted to the Falcons. After a couple more games, they picked the Saints to win it. Now, its back to the Falcons. They have no clue. We have no clue. This is the NFL.. everyone is clueless.

Atlanta should be the favorite. Why would anyone say we are the favorite after this week? It is Atlanta's division to lose until we or the Panthers prove otherwise. We have lost 2 out of our last 4 games and we have only beat one team with a winning record and that was on our night.

If that aggravates you jusst wait till the power rankings come out
I expect
Indy
Chi
NE
Balt
Atl
SD
NYG
Dal
NO

you had to know as soon as we lost a game they would think we were done.. remember.. it was just a "lucky streak" we were on, we will win 2 more games all year right?

just like they thought we would only win 3 all year.... this is what the players need

How can anybody blame them? We've been knocking on Vick for the longest time now (myself included) saying that he's just a glorified running back that happens to be able to throw the ball a long way, but if were to ever learn to pass the ball with any consistency he and his team could be extremely good. Well, all he's done the last two weeks is pass the ball very effectively and put up yards and touchdowns. I don't like him and his team any more than the rest of us, but if Vick can continue to be effective throwing the ball while keeping teams honest with his legs, I don't see how anyone could blame anyone for saying the Falcons are the favorite to win the division.

This doesn't mean that we or some other team can't overcome them or beat them, it just means that if they continue to play the way they are playing, then they are the team to beat in the division. I can't say I disagree.

I KNOW IT DOESN"T MATTER. It is still not even halfway through the season. Plenty of games to go. Our record is still 5 and 2, not to shabby and a half game ahead of the Dirty Birds. The upcoming game in Tampa should be a good one. Now that Grakowski has played a few games there will be film on him. I am sure the Saints will be more ready to play than they were on Sunday.

Atlanta looks great and they have defeated two very good teams the last two weeks. They still get to play NO at their place. They should be the favorite.

We will beat Alt and Clev. and that might be it for us [Tampa Bay] but you Guys have got to think Super Bowl XLI , Some how you came up with a Def. that I belive to be elite at the front 4 and Safeties and Vic always has his 2 or 3 good games each year then stinks up the rest of the year with Fum's and Int's . I wouldnt worry about Alt. maybe Car. just a little and there Def. OH-YEA see you this weekend [whos favored ]..........????

Huh? We have to beat Cleveland ... again? Thr wr 2 mny abrevs n ths pt 2 ndrstd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom