Falcons Hate Week Again!!! (1 Viewer)

But... It's a just a dead bird, now.

The Falcon fans don't think they are dead. They are doing their math to make the playoffs... (lol)

The Falcon fans and AJC fall for the shiny object every time!

Check this out:

I am almost never "that guy," but this game worries me a lot. Saints are coming off a bush league win--thanks to Covid rules--over Denver, who had no quarterback. Falcons are coming off a blowout win over an actual NFL opponent who, not incidentally, has beaten the Saints.

All that said, if the coaches prepare the team well, and if there aren't any more significant injuries or Covid issues, the Saints should take care of business. Even in normal times, home field advantage doesn't usually apply in this case. :hihi:

I am almost never "that guy," but this game worries me a lot. Saints are coming off a bush league win--thanks to Covid rules--over Denver, who had no quarterback. Falcons are coming off a blowout win over an actual NFL opponent who, not incidentally, has beaten the Saints.

All that said, if the coaches prepare the team well, and if there aren't any more significant injuries or Covid issues, the Saints should take care of business. Even in normal times, home field advantage doesn't usually apply in this case. :hihi:

I am worried about this one too especially with people already talking up the KC game with a little extra hype.

4ocyxa.jpg

I am worried about this one too especially with people already talking up the KC game with a little extra hype.

4ocyxa.jpg

It's a division game against the Saints' biggest rival, so nothing is in the bag. It can't be a trap game when you have to win out (at least for now) to stay in the #1 seed driver's seat. By "people already talking up the KC game", I know you don't means Saints players or coaches. We are just fans, we can't fall into a trap game by looking ahead on the schedule. Sure, we might get disappointed if our team loses, but it won't be because us fans weren't prepared. Heck, they are not even letting us in the Dome this year where we at least thought we have a job to do as fans.

As I Saints fan, like you, I am conditioned to worry about ANY next game. But I am supremely confident that our defense will be faster and more physical than the Falcons' offense. And I doubt Ito Smith and Brian Hill combined will rush for 120 yards against the Saints like they did against the Raiders. Also, the Raiders had 5 turnovers (incl. a pick 6) and 11 penalties for 141 yards. No team wins in the NFL with those stat lines.

The Falcon fans don't think they are dead. They are doing their math to make the playoffs... (lol)

They would need the 16 team format, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom