Falcons Hate Week Again!!! (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Well fellow Who Dats, the Saints and Falcons will be mixing it up again next week and I have a feeling there will be trash talk coming from both sides.

Whether the Saints rolling out Taysom Hill the way they did last week surprised the Failcons or not, that will not be the case this week. As I stated in an earlier post, Taysom took a step back or two as a passer today. I was very disappointed he didn't throw the ball on time like he is supposed to. The one thing I will say is at least he isn't turning the ball over except for that one pass that bounced off Michael Thomas.

Atlanta will treat this game as their Super Bowl since it is in their house (or circus tent, whatever you wanna call it).
I strongly believe Julio Jones didn't play today to make sure he is healthy for the Saints.

Taysom Hill has to play better if the Saints want to walk out of ATL with a win because there will be a gameplan to defend him better this time. He needs to get the ball to Kamara more and eliminate the negative plays created by holding the ball too long.

They played their perfect game today.

And that's great news for us. A performance like today is usually followed up by a lackluster performance the next week.

Another chance to kick them to the 7-9 curb. That special spot that keeps them out of a top ten pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom