Falcons hate week (ok...for most of us it's Falcons hate lifetime)...but here we go... (1 Viewer)

black_floyd

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
The fact that 28-3 is still getting this much attention around here is just proof that we've been slipping on coming up with new material. The Shy Tuttle stiff arm memes were like the only non-28-3 thing I can even remember in the last 4 years.

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saints are only 4 games from tying all time while Payton has 10 wins more during his time. Keep this up!

BelowZero

Professional Troll
Reaction score
The fact that 28-3 is still getting this much attention around here is just proof that we've been slipping on coming up with new material. The Shy Tuttle stiff arm memes were like the only non-28-3 thing I can even remember in the last 4 years.
There's also Lattimore's butt interception.

OP
woohoosaint

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Sorry...but I will NEVER pass up an opportunity to poke Falcons fans in the eye at every given chance.

black_floyd

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
That, I'm fine with. I'm just badly burnt out on the joke. It's like y'all have forgotten about the cornucopia of other valid things for which to mock them about.

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
That, I'm fine with. I'm just badly burnt out on the joke. It's like y'all have forgotten about the cornucopia of other valid things for which to mock them about.
But that game is the pinnacle of suckness and they have embraced the suck since then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom