Falcons have the 2nd easiest schedule for the remainder of the season. (2 Viewers)

Usmfan84

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This really blows. They made it through the tougher portion at 6-3.

Matt Ryan has to come down eventually, right?:rant:

Unfortunately, it's what keeps me melancholy about our playoff chances for this season. Dug ourselves too deep a hole from the get go.

Not saying it's a wash. I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing our youth step up and this defense come together. It's fun to watch. But I'm thinking we may be on the very outskirts of the playoffs looking in and that next season is ours.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

good, they'll buy into their own hype and be one and done in the playoffs

Yea but what makes a schedule "easy"? The other teams' records from the year before? They're all different teams so I take SoS with a massive grain of salt

Unfortunately, it's what keeps me melancholy about our playoff chances for this season. Dug ourselves too deep a hole from the get go.

Not saying it's a wash. I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing our youth step up and this defense come together. It's fun to watch. But I'm thinking we may be on the very outskirts of the playoffs looking in and that next season is ours.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

They'll lose at Philly next week

As long as we beat w lackluster miners team and take care of business against the Broncs next weekend, we're in the hunt

All we have to do is win out and it doesn't matter what they do. Seriously that should always be our goal.

Hmm I could see them losing to the Eagles, Cardinals, Chiefs, Rams, Panthers and Saints. Well at least lose 3 of those 6. Their schedule doesn't look that easy...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 11.27.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 11.27.31 AM.png
    73 KB · Views: 14
Their schedule looks pretty tough to me.

Saints and Panthers will not roll over for them. Eagles, Rams, Cardinals and Chiefs are also tough.

Goes to show strength of schedule rankings are mostly a joke.

It's going to come down to the New Years Day Falcons game.

Just handle our own business and this will take care of itself.

The '9ers game on there is the only gimme. The other 5 are all very talented teams that can beat anyone on any given day.

But look who has the easiest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 11
There's no such thing as an easy schedule. Unless you're the patriots, you're bound to lose games you're supposed to win

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom