Falcons "Home" game lol.... (1 Viewer)

nick

Conehead
Reaction score
listening on tv it definitly sounded like there was plenty of steelers fans at the game this just proves it.

OP
Infoman

Infoman

Towelie / Marsh 2020
Reaction score
listening on tv it definitly sounded like there was plenty of steelers fans at the game this just proves it.
Man.... at one point in the game... the ATL offense was on the field... and you coould clearly here a chant of "Defense... Defense..."!

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, no kidding! I called my friend and was like "can you hear the Steelers crowd at this game??" From what I have been told, the Falcons games aren't very lively anyway (except for the one against the Saints). But most of the boxes and season ticket packages are bought by all the big businesses there, but the people who use the tickets (if they get used) aren't really week-to-week, yell your head off, fans. Kinda sad that they don't appreciate what they have.

We know have to work to keep the team here, so it makes it that much more valuable.

peglegpeet13

23-3 What a Night!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I noticed that on the radio, I swore for a minute that they were playing in Pitt.

HardCard

Banned
Reaction score
i have a funny feeling the saints vs falcs game at the georgia dome will be a "home" game atmosphere more for the saints then the falcs :)

steltz02

The Real Deal
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i have a funny feeling the saints vs falcs game at the georgia dome will be a "home" game atmosphere more for the saints then the falcs :)

how are we gonna make this happen? Should I just get my own tickets or can some SR folks get tickets together?

Poolman

Banned
Reaction score
I sat by a lot of green and white last game. But they were in packs of 10-12, not all over like it does in the picture.

Speck Killer

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
That is because nobody is from Atlanta. They all just move thier to work but have no ties to the city. I went to Atlanta for the Saints game when LSU played Tennessee the night before in the SEC championship game and it was like a Saints home game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Falcons vs. Panthers: Thursday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Jack TNF: Falcons @ Panthers Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 346
N/S Falcons really are shopping Julio? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Saints survive, Bucs cruise, Falcons blow lead (again); see where things stand after Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill N/S I can't help it. This article about the Falcons made me smile... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
Cincy Saint More Falcons laughs. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
RaginSaint93 Falcons/Lions Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 128
What we have learned about the Falcons through Week 6 of the NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
saintsfan777 N/S Best Falcons tweet EVER!!! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
NewOrleansFan Falcons vs Vikings Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 45
Saints staying home as Hurricane Zeta comes through New Orleans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Archie_4_HOF Observations after attending the last two home games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees Talks Bears Defense, Offensive Game Plan| Saints-Bears Week 8 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Saints WR Emmanuel Sanders said he had a 102-degree fever; will miss Bears game due to coronavirus Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Game weather Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints vs. Chicago Bears | NFL Week 8 Game Preview SR News Page Articles 0
DerrickB Vlog: The "Get Right" Game for the Defense this Sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Who should be Fox Game of The Week: Saints/Bears or Seahawks/49ers? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
Overreactions from the Saints Week 5 game against the Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus FOX assigns Joe Buck, Troy Aikman to call Week 8's Saints-Bears game SR News Page Articles 0
Second look: The 3 Saints drives that won the game, and their defensive Achilles heel(s) Saints RSS News Feeds 0
IsraeliSaintsFan Yards Per Game Given Up vs. Points Per Game Give Up Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Watch Saints fans reflect on 1st live game in Superdome: 'I feel safe' ... 'we can fit more' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Game Winning Sack Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 36
Once again, Saints game-week preparations include hurricane contingency plans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Taker597 Callaway post game interview. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
Pa.Saint Saints Great win....but, when is the total domination game going to happen. Start with a lead, keep the lean and win with a double digit lead Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 27
Andrus Game recap - New Orleans Saints defeat Carolina Panthers 27-24 SR News Page Articles 0
How was Saints' 1st game with fans in Superdome? For these lucky Who Dats, it was 'phenomenal' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the 1st sack of the season for Saints DE Marcus Davenport changed the game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints win down top WRs with 3 a.m. game plan Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Marquez Callaway says he's 'all good' after injury late in big game, win over Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints Edge Panthers in Game of Inches SR News Page Articles 0
woohoosaint 2 biggest plays of this game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Saint Kamara This goes down as arguably the best play calling game of Sean Payton's Saints career Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
platinumvinnyv Marcus Davenport just bought himself another game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
UFCSaint Game Observations Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Saint Kamara Game winning drives, Brees getting closer to the record Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
El Caliente Goat of the Game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
Saints 21 Panthers 17: 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Jon Gruden “livid” that Buccaneers-Raiders game wasn’t postponed Saints RSS News Feeds 0
So_$@int Silly Saints Saints vs Panthers game day thread. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
Saints' Michael Thomas, Nick Easton officially inactive for Panthers' game; see full list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
VPCajun It's. so. dark. in. here. Can't. find. Game Day Thread... Gameday Board 7
Saints vs. Panthers: Game Time, TV, Radio, Online Streaming, Mobile, and Odds Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Missing Sanders and Thomas, Saints add WRs Carr and Johnson to roster ahead of Panthers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints to use Austin Carr, Juwan Johnson as COVID-19 replacements, activate Will Clapp too for game vs. Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Ryan Ramczyk on Staying Focused, Week 7 Game Plan | Saints vs. Panthers Week 7 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Joe Brady's path to NFL offensive coordinator comes full circle with game against Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas ruled out for Sunday's game against the Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0