Falcons "Home" game lol.... (1 Viewer)

Infoman

You're a Towel!
Reaction score
SteelersvsATL109.jpg

:lol:

listening on tv it definitly sounded like there was plenty of steelers fans at the game this just proves it.

listening on tv it definitly sounded like there was plenty of steelers fans at the game this just proves it.

Man.... at one point in the game... the ATL offense was on the field... and you coould clearly here a chant of "Defense... Defense..."!

Yeah, no kidding! I called my friend and was like "can you hear the Steelers crowd at this game??" From what I have been told, the Falcons games aren't very lively anyway (except for the one against the Saints). But most of the boxes and season ticket packages are bought by all the big businesses there, but the people who use the tickets (if they get used) aren't really week-to-week, yell your head off, fans. Kinda sad that they don't appreciate what they have.

We know have to work to keep the team here, so it makes it that much more valuable.

I noticed that on the radio, I swore for a minute that they were playing in Pitt.

i have a funny feeling the saints vs falcs game at the georgia dome will be a "home" game atmosphere more for the saints then the falcs :)

i have a funny feeling the saints vs falcs game at the georgia dome will be a "home" game atmosphere more for the saints then the falcs :)

how are we gonna make this happen? Should I just get my own tickets or can some SR folks get tickets together?

i watched the game on t.v. and half the time it did sound like a home game for the steelers. CRAZY!!!!!

I sat by a lot of green and white last game. But they were in packs of 10-12, not all over like it does in the picture.

That is because nobody is from Atlanta. They all just move thier to work but have no ties to the city. I went to Atlanta for the Saints game when LSU played Tennessee the night before in the SEC championship game and it was like a Saints home game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom