Falcons/Lions (1 Viewer)

I watch college football and he;s a bad bad nan. Ryan can't hold his jock. I;m hoping the Jets lose out and get the first pick
Like others have said its the Failcons. They'll probably draft a cook. Plus the contract splurge they had will hinder them for some time.

Like others have said its the Failcons. They'll probably draft a cook. Plus the contract splurge they had will hinder them for some time.

I don't think it even matters if they get Trevor Lawrence or whoever. They'll either screw him up or he'll say fork that, I don't wanna go to Atlanta because he knows they'll screw him up.

Did they show personal foul after the TD? Just wondering if it was blatant, because it should be in that situation. A 48 yard extra point in a tie game was big.

I'm not sure why anyone would think Dirk Kotter or Rheem Morris were the answers to the Clowns problems. More likely they are a big part of their problems. I for one am enjoying the meltdown.

Explain why Atlanta went for two? Detroit needs a TD regardless, and a TD beats atlanta whether they went for two or not.

Also that idiot Detroit receiver had a clear path to OOB to stop the clock, and he turned it upfield to gain a pointless yard or two and allowed the defenders to tackle him inbounds instead. Stupid.

The 2 put Atlanta up by 6 meaning Detroit needed the TD and extra point to win. It was the right decision.

Question about the review of the catch before the TD. Shouldn’t there have been a 10 second runoff because of the review of a catch in bounds? There was 9 seconds left after the catch, shouldn’t the game had been over?
I’m not saying the falcons got robbed, just looking for clarification.

Question about the review of the catch before the TD. Shouldn’t there have been a 10 second runoff because of the review of a catch in bounds? There was 9 seconds left after the catch, shouldn’t the game had been over?
I’m not saying the falcons got robbed, just looking for clarification.
Only if the review overturned the call. Also, it looks like there was 14 seconds left when he caught it.

Only if the review overturned the call. Also, it looks like there was 14 seconds left when he caught it.

Actually, I think only if the review overturned the call and it was a moving clock. Because an incomplete pass would have stopped the clock, I don't think there would have been a runoff.

Actually, I think only if the review overturned the call and it was a moving clock. Because an incomplete pass would have stopped the clock, I don't think there would have been a runoff.
Yup, the clock would’ve stopped if it was overturned.

I think the clock would've kept running until the booth buzzed down to look at the previous play, it doesn't automatically stop just because he was down with 14 seconds left.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom