Falcons look poised to win it all (1 Viewer)

No thanks Syco. At least at like you have been there.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Idiot On The Field! <a href="https://t.co/tb2BY0NK0W">pic.twitter.com/tb2BY0NK0W</a></p>&mdash; Deadspin (@Deadspin) <a href="https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/820420733289558016">January 15, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
D@mn man....I was being serious. ..why I got to be a psycho...I spelled it right for you...it's okay....

I know yall hate the Falcons. ..but for once in yall life...recognize our team....give us our props....I respect the Saints. ...and all they have accomplished. ...But its our time....it's the South Baby. ....give us some of that N.O mojo...

We'll learn to respect your team after you learn how to type.

I'm going to send out a mass message when I'm coming. ..maybe I can hook up with some of yall. ...to celebrate the Falcons winning the Superbowl. ..drinks on me.....

You might want to be careful if your message gets any responses. You might end up broke and left naked somewhere on Canal street. lol

My worst nightmare is coming true. Possibly the Falcons vs Cowboys in the NFCCG.

Tina_why_god.gif

You might want to be careful if your message gets any responses. You might end up broke and left naked somewhere on Canal street. lol

Lol.....you right.....I can always depend on you to tell it like it is.. lol....do you think Houston got a shot tonight

My worst nightmare is coming true. Possibly the Falcons vs Cowboys in the NFCCG.

Tina_why_god.gif

Your nightmare is about to come true. You and I will have to decide who we hate worst. Is it Atlanta or Dallas? I'm kissing Satan and praying
God gives Beelzebub the win Tommorrow. I got 5 red thumbs earlier,but Atlanta isn't going to win in Dallas.

They Will Lose in the Superbowl

If the Pats make it to the Superbowl (and they probably will) and Atlanta makes it...then I think ATL loses to them.

If the Pats make it to the Superbowl (and they probably will) and Atlanta makes it...then I think ATL loses to them.

New England offense is Taylor made for how we play defense. ...I'm not concerned about New England. ...now Pittsburgh is another discussion

I know yall hate the Falcons. ..but for once in yall life...recognize our team....give us our props....I respect the Saints. ...and all they have accomplished. ...But its our time....it's the South Baby. ....give us some of that N.O mojo...

Why do...Atlanta fans ...type ...like ...this?

Why do...Atlanta fans ...type ...like ...this?

We try to make it so you understand. ..we ain't writing essays. ..as long as the context is right...and there are no misspelled words....you should understand. ..How bout that babee...you like that...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom