Falcons look poised to win it all (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Very impressive game today. Totally dominated the Seahawks, embarrassed their defense.

If the Falcons can play this level of defense from here on out, they will be champions. That is a huge caveat, however.

Having said that, I think they lose to whoever they play next week in a very high scoring affair.

Consider that Seahawks Oline is below average and I think those guys are tired ATL is in for s rude awakening against Dallas. The Safety play is going to force Ryan into mistakes because he'll have to Dink and Dunk against a swarming D. Meanwhile Dallas Oline is going to swallow their smallish front

If they play Dallas I think they win because Dallas doesnt have the offense for a shoot out type game. That being said Green Bay can go to the dome and pull it off. Regardless they will not beat The Patriots,Chiefs,or Steelers.

Consider that Seahawks Oline is below average and I think those guys are tired ATL is in for s rude awakening against Dallas. The Safety play is going to force Ryan into mistakes because he'll have to Dink and Dunk against a swarming D. Meanwhile Dallas Oline is going to swallow their smallish front

Dallas has a "swarming" D now?:idunno:

The reason Dallas has the best chance to me is not their D, it is their O. They can own TOP and keep the ball out of the hands of Atlanta's O. That is the way Dallas will win, if they win.

Dallas needs to run run run.......

This is not the same Seattle from years past, especially with no Earl back there.

If Dallas plays ATL Elliot will need 35 carries at least. Have to completely dominate TOP and keep the ball out of the hands of Ryan. Also Dez can exploit their CBs minus Trufant who is out for the year. I think Cole Beasley is also very underrated in that offense in short spaces ATL will have trouble staying with him

Also don't get ahead of yourself after one win. This was a banged up SEA team that has been awful on the road.

giphy.gif

I was hoping Seattle would beat them. But I'm not crying for the Hawks. Hate them too.

Right now Atlanta looks like world-beaters because Seattle was so bad. Now the rest of the world knows what it feels like to play with 3rd string DB's.....

Very impressive game today. Totally dominated the Seahawks, embarrassed their defense.

If the Falcons can play this level of defense from here on out, they will be champions. That is a huge caveat, however.

Having said that, I think they lose to whoever they play next week in a very high scoring affair.

You shut your filthy mouth. Even if this is true we shall not speak of it on this board!! :hihi::hihi:

Seahawks have been terrible on the road this year; even moreso than previous years. I fully expected atlanta to win this game, no surprises there. Don't worry fellow who dats, they are not going to win the big one. Julio has an ailing toe injury and matt ryan will choke in a big spot, it's just his forte'.

I know yall hate the Falcons. ..but for once in yall life...recognize our team....give us our props....I respect the Saints. ...and all they have accomplished. ...But its our time....it's the South Baby. ....give us some of that N.O mojo...

Talk to me after they blitz Ryan.

HFA

This is what teams strive for. If you truly hate Atlanta, you root for the Cowboys tommorrow. The Falcons will beat GB in Atlanta. They
won't beat Dallas in Jerry world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom