Falcons lose...Stakes even bigger for the Saints (1 Viewer)

I hope it happens. I put $100 on saints to win division in training camp when every report was how awesome they looked.

So far that’s a complete waste of money.
I put $50 on a SuperBowl win.....

But here's the issue...........: Dennis Allen WILL NOT pull anything out of the bag. He'll have Pete dial up another conservative game plan. And that my friends is what DRIVES ME NUTS !!

If it makes you feel better, you're not the only one. Right there with ya.

I also put money on them winning over 8.5 games. "Surely we'll win at least as many games as last season, now that Winston and MT are back, and we got Landry, Olave, and Honey Badger! It's a dead lock!"

Sigh...
Luckily, I got in on it when it was 7.5, so, I still have hope.

With Hill as QB. That's not happening tonight.
Well Dalton sure as heck didn’t lose us the game last week, hopefully he doesn’t this week and the play calling is decent and our TE/receivers don’t drop two touchdowns.

We need that same defensive energy too

Well Dalton sure as heck didn’t lose us the game last week, hopefully he doesn’t this week and the play calling is decent and our TE/receivers don’t drop two touchdowns.

We need that same defensive energy too
True, but in all fairness Dalton sure as heck didn't win the game for us last week either.

During the SB playoffs, HOF QB Kurt Warner played the last game of his career against the Saints.

Shortly after that, Brett Favre played his last game in a defeat against the Saints.

Here's to the Saints crushing (the will) of brady to the point he hangs up his cheating, over hyped, pathetic, unsportsmanlike cleats for the last time.

Either that, or make all of him look like Favre's ankle did after his last game...

A guy can dream...

Unbelievable. The Saints can go from last place to tied for the division lead if they can muster up the effort to beat Tampa Bay on Monday night. It's right there for them. No excuses!!! All hands on deck!!! Throw the kitchen sink at them!!! This has to be thought of as the biggest must win of must wins. This will undoubtedly be a season defining game and could determine Dennis Allen's fate.

I was messing around with the playoff tracker (for some dumb reason) and If the Saints beat the Bucs they have a good shot at making the playoffs even with a 7-10 record. The need to beat the Bucs, Panthers and Falcons.
Thats not good though, do we really want That in the NFL History Books?!!??!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom