falcons may release or trade (1 Viewer)

nextyear

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Crumpler,R. Coleman DT,Brooking
per kffl.com

If they said that, we should just wait for them to cut them. I would welcome all 3...for free. I don't understand why teams come out and say that they will trade or cut a player--then their trade value plummets.:dunno:

We need young LB's, not Brooking. I'll take Crumpler, though.

Crumpler, Coleman, Brooking, in order of preference.
Crumpler would be a nice addition. Brooking is aging, but a great player a while ago.
Coleman hasn't produced much in ATL but is a good player.

Coleman would be a great pickup and Crumpler would be solid as well. Can't see them getting rid of either really..

Brookings is a washed up shadow of his former self playing wise. I don't like it, but he has that certain look of a Payton player that could land him on this team.

I just read in the AJC that Coleman and Crumpler are signed through at least 2009 and releasing them wouldn't make economical sense. It looks like Brooking is the only need player from ATL we would have a chance at this offseason.

Crumpler would be a huge addition to this team. Drew would love to have him here I am sure.

if you didn´t like what you have seen from our TE the last 4-5 years ( most people had the exception in billy miller ) you will hate alge crumpler after he just went on with dropping balls like he is doing with atlanta . he isnt fast , he dont have very good hands and isn´t a solid blocker.... i say no to all of them.

I wouldn't mind Brooking if he wasn't too expensive to sign. Look at the Patriots LB core. Seau, Bruschi, Vrabel, Thomas . . . only one of this is young. We still need to inject youth, so I would like to see a 1st or 2nd round pick on LB, but I think Brooking has value for us. Fujita, Brooking, Simmons, Shanle, (early round rookie) wouldn't be a bad group. Not great by any stretch, but definitely alot of experience and more size to the position. Again the key would the contract. He wouldn't be my number 1 or 2 choice, but for the right price I think it would be an improvement.

Keith Brooking would be a nice pickup...we'd let go of Simoneau, start Brooking at MLB, and then draft a MLB in the 2nd(Lofton) to spell/eventually replace Brooking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom