falcons may release or trade (1 Viewer)

Pass on Brooking.

He is not the LB he was and we need to get better and younger on that side of the ball. Not older and marginal upgrade.

Invest money in a LB that will matter.

Brooking sucks. I'd gladly take Crumpler though.

Crumpler, Coleman, Brooking, in order of preference.
Crumpler would be a nice addition. Brooking is aging, but a great player a while ago.
Coleman hasn't produced much in ATL but is a good player.

30 sacks in 4 seasons (more like 3 1/3 seasons) equats to "hasn't produced much?" If we could get that kind of lack of production from our DTs, or even Charles Grant, I'd be thrilled

Brooking will be 33 this October. He would be fine for a couple of years to groom a rookie.

brooking will be 33 this october. He would be a good pickup for a couple of years to groom a rookie

Crumpler would be a huge addition to this team. Drew would love to have him here I am sure.

Agreed. Crumpler would be an absolute monster in our offense with Brees at the helm. Problem is, I don't see the Falcons making a trade with divisional rival.

Could you imagine Brees with Colston, Bush and Crumpler as targets? Talk about keeping teams off balance.

Alfred Fincher, Sedrick Hodge, James Allen, Cie Grant, etc. Let Brooking groom a rookie

Crumpler is a pro bowl player

Coleman was great in Oakland, Great his first year in Atlanta and hurt the last two seasons. He might be the 3 technique we're looking for if he can stay healthy.

Brooking was a pro bowl player four years ago. He has since lost muscle and speed. He's still a great tackler but his best days are behind him. I'd take him up on a 1 year deal vet minimum.

Coleman's a very good 3-tech, but he's coming off an injury and he's 31. Still, if he can get back on form, he could be a great contributor.

coleman

I live in the atl and i have watched coleman play and when he is healthy he is a beast and is definately better than any DT that we have including young.

The Brooking love is classic. No to Brooking. No to Zach Thomas.

I'd be all over Rod Coleman though. I would feel actually halfway decent about Coleman/Young and Thomas/Clancy.

Crumpler is going to get a better deal then he deserves, too many drops.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom