N/S Falcons Michael Bennett injured on first day of training camp (1 Viewer)

*racists coming out in droves ready to celebrate a man’s injury

*realize it’s the wrong guy: “terrible..would never wish injury on anyone...hope he gets better. At the end of the day it’s just a game..

The hate for the actual Michael Bennet cracks me up.

*realize it’s the wrong guy: “terrible..would never wish injury on anyone...hope he gets better. At the end of the day it’s just a game..

how in the hell is that racist? the race card gets played so much it don't mean anything anymore. get a life dude.

Maybe the hate for Bennett festers because maybe he's earned it!....................ever think about that?

Last edited:
Maybe the hate for Bennett festers because maybe he's earned it!....................ever think about that?

I mean, it’s your life. Live it however you so chose.

But you’ve never met MB or had meaningful discourse with the man. How could you possibly hate him?

Last edited:
What's with all the phony pity routine? Some of yall act like every time an opponent's player nicks himself up the only way to supposedly show class is to mourn them as though its the Marshall football team just after their plane crashed. How phony, how hypocritical. And further more, to have the enemy's fan base come on here & pretend that we should respect them when they are not only the enemy, they are the arch enemy nemesis of the whole history of this franchise. To act as though we have to respect them & their opinions & treacherous logos which were a source of many many frustrated, tearful, angry, & bitter moments of my past from 62-10 to not one, but two hail mary's to the Rick Erxleban fiasco, to Dionne's garbage in the past, to Booby Hebert's flying around like a bird. I'm supposed to mourn every stinking nick & cut these people suffer? You good folks who think that better check yourselves for fever. Because NO WAY, NO HOW will I pity the Falcons, or their fans for any lack of success this season. And their fans can take their demonic symbols & stick to their own message boards. it's that simple for me & I don't need any other whodat apologizing for my well earned feelings of despize for that organization. Thank you all & have a good day.
It was 62-7, Cuz.

LOLWUT?

If the people you're claiming to be "racists" were actually racist, they still would celebrate this Michael Bennett's injury considering this Michael Bennett of the Falcons and the Michael Bennett of the Patriots are the same race, genius.

No, people don't hate Michael Bennett of the Patriots for the color of his skin. They hate Michael Bennett of the Patriots because he was proven to be a racebaiting liar after his encounter with the LVPD.

He said they harassed and assaulted him for absolutely no reason other than the color of his skin. He was later proven to be a liar when it was later revealed and proven they detained him because the LVPD officers told everyone to "get down" and Bennett decides he's going to take off running and try to hide.

But you’ve never met MB or had meaningful discourse with the man. How could you possibly hate him?

Ok where did I say that I hate him? That's a very strong word.

You're right.................I don't know him so why would I hate him?

SR board never ceases to amaze me. The emotions of the rivalry with the turds are clear. But the Who Dats rise above gamesmanship whenever it comes to injuries. Who Dats show real compassion and sympathy for injured players. The Who Dats are a real classy group and I'm proud to be a part

What's with all the phony pity routine? Some of yall act like every time an opponent's player nicks himself up the only way to supposedly show class is to mourn them as though its the Marshall football team just after their plane crashed. How phony, how hypocritical. And further more, to have the enemy's fan base come on here & pretend that we should respect them when they are not only the enemy, they are the arch enemy nemesis of the whole history of this franchise. To act as though we have to respect them & their opinions & treacherous logos which were a source of many many frustrated, tearful, angry, & bitter moments of my past from 62-10 to not one, but two hail mary's to the Rick Erxleban fiasco, to Dionne's garbage in the past, to Booby Hebert's flying around like a bird. I'm supposed to mourn every stinking nick & cut these people suffer? You good folks who think that better check yourselves for fever. Because NO WAY, NO HOW will I pity the Falcons, or their fans for any lack of success this season. And their fans can take their demonic symbols & stick to their own message boards. it's that simple for me & I don't need any other whodat apologizing for my well earned feelings of despize for that organization. Thank you all & have a good day.
Excellent post. I got ripped and called a bad fan for a similar post. This is football not church. I’ll ask for forgiveness Sunday but today I have no sympathy for the clowns. Of course I am not the fine upstanding citizen that many on here are

Good Lord. Every thing in life is not racist. I don’t even know what race he is. All I know is he is a Falcon and a Falcon getting hurt gets no sympathy from me. Get over this butt hurt

it is not about being racist. and it is not about celebrating someone's injury. at the end of the day, we are all humans. football is a great pastime. and ribbing the opponent, especially a division rival, is part of it. and when I hear of a opponent getting injured, I hope it is just for our game. I don't wish any permanent harm to anyone except rapists and child molesters. Those people deserve all bad things that happens to them. Football players and their fans are just having fun. The other Michael Bennett, he is a race baiting crap of a dude. while I won't applaud any injury to him, I wouldn't feel bad either. This world has a lot of hate and while yes, I give Falcon fans and their team grief, if I came across one who needed help I would help without a moment's thought. Football is one thing but real life is something else. we all need to be nicer to others. Except when we play the falcons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom