N/S Falcons Name Desmond Ridder As Starting QB (1 Viewer)

I think they did a good job of getting him some game experience last year that he can carry into a full training camp as starter this year. They didn’t rush him to start, and they can maybe add a piece or two in the draft to increase his chances for success in 2023.

I hope it fails miserably.

Well of course they did, he's the guy they drafted to be the guy. Until they see who drops to them at #8 overall.

I wonder if Ridder thinks anything of this being announced on March 28th

:idunno::idunno::idunno:

DPLtZFMX0AA46s9

Kid played well for them the games he did play.

But now he's "the man", there's been a full off-season for D coordinators to study film on him, and the sophomore slump is a very real thing.

I just hope he doesn't poop himself at some point, like Matty-Ice did...

One-year audition. They'll be in a nice position to select one of next year's QB prospects.

Kid played well for them the games he did play.

But now he's "the man", there's been a full off-season for D coordinators to study film on him, and the sophomore slump is a very real thing.

I just hope he doesn't poop himself at some point, like Matty-Ice did...
Poor Matty Ice. Two worst blown leads ever and a pair of soiled pants. What a legacy.

I’m kind of glad they are sticking with him, he’s very meh. We made his debut look horrible (less than 100 yards, few sacks, Alontae dropped 3ints) but even in his other 3 games he looked bad as well up until he played Tampa’s 3rd string.

Like Atl could have selected a good QB in a good QB draft or traded for an MVP in Lamar or even have fields ….but instead took mediocre QB in a bad QB draft, thanks I guess lol

Is it just me or does Arthur Smith look like Willie Loman?

OR, does Arthur Blank look like Victor Newman from the Young & the Restless..

AB-VN.jpg

.. maybe it's just me, but seriously, I think ol' AB coulda' played the role that Abe Vigoda did in the Godfather without question.. I keep my peace..

NW.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom