Falcons not treating all players the right way? (1 Viewer)

I think I'd read it like this before we start a "bring him in" thread.

How about a "kick the tires" thread? Maybe returning to the Falcons isn't an option because they don't want him. 4 sacks sounds great on to our team but it is actually meaningless.

Its gotten so bad on defense that us as fans are licking our chops over a Falcons cast off that was in the wrong system and only had 4 sacks in very limited action, good grief

Its gotten so bad on defense that us as fans are licking our chops over a Falcons cast off that was in the wrong system and only had 4 sacks in very limited action, good grief

Don't see what the big deal is.
He would cost close to nothing and has decent enough measurables to bring him in for a shot.

It's sad when reporters for major metropolitan newspapers don't even know the basics of the English language. I know some people here don't understand the difference between "coaches" and "coach's," and that's fine. However, I would expect a writer AND his editor to actually know the difference.

Here's the error:

“I had a few talks with Thomas Dimitroff and it was just one of those things; coaches decision,” Herman said. “Most general managers in the league . . . have to go along with coaching decisions.”

If it was more than one coach's decision, it should be coaches'. If it is just one coach's decision, then it should be coach's.

I know I'm being nitpicky and those who don't understand this part of English mechanics will have a problem with my taking issue with it, but those who are PAID to know these things should know them, just as a surgeon is expected to know anatomy. You WOULD want your surgeon to know anatomy, right? The majority of the posters here aren't paid to know the proper use of possessives, so I'm fine with that. However, people who want to write for a living should learn their native language; otherwise, they end up looking stupid, as the writer and his editor look after this.

They're making the players play for the Falcons, that's borderline cruel and unusual.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

It's hard to play the projection game with a 4th year guy. If you're going to move guys around, you do it while they're on the cheap and locked up in their rookie deal. Signing a free agent, especially one who wants a chance to start, is risky.

This is basically doubling up on junior galette, except galette will be on a RFA tender.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom