Falcons plan to cut Michael Turner(merged) (1 Viewer)

Making more cap room for the mega-contract they want to throw at Gonzo so he doesn't retire :spit:

Julio going to the Falcons was very difficult for me as he is one of my favorite all time Bama players. Us getting Ingram softened the blow for me on draft night but it upsets me every time I see Julio in that black helmet. I do hope he plays out his contract, realized what a loser team he is on and then goes elsewhere.

They want to get "quicker" in the backfield, not loaded down with a 250lb rb that cant catch out the backfield.

They are clearly attempting to create a quick strike offense and surround Ryan with those type of skill players.

This is to continue to chase us as undisputed offensive output champs.

Good luck w/ all that.

Atlanta has always had more talent than New Orleans; Turner, white, Abraham, Gonzales etc. have been on every top 10 position list for years. Now, Atlanta will replace them with equal or better talent; we beat them before and will beat them after.

Atlanta has always had more talent than New Orleans; Turner, white, Abraham, Gonzales etc. have been on every top 10 position list for years. Now, Atlanta will replace them with equal or better talent; we beat them before and will beat them after.
Tell me again about matty ryan and..ah well

I see your point, but having "names" doesn't mean winning especially if you have a loser for qb

Not scared in the least. Bama backs, as a whole, have underperformed at the best and busted at the worst.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom