Falcons - Raiders (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Raiders just went for it on 4th and goal. Scored a TD.

21-21 mid-4th.

I'll never understand how those duck sky-high lobs that Ryan throws aren't just picked off every time.

That was a punt.

That's the kind of luck the Saints never get.

But we can feel good about barely losing to this promising, highly touted raiders team though right?

/sarcasm off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ken Norton is a first year Dcoordinator. The best ones usually were DB coaches as they know how the fronts n coverages tie. Not many LB coaches turn into good coordinators but more than anything he's a first year play caller and it's a new scheme.

But we can feel good about barely losing to this promising, highly touted raiders team though right?

/sarcasm off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The raiders are vastly overrated, and we should've beaten them. All that defensive hype has been a whole lot of nothing so far.

That being said, the falcons are still a middling team that will continue to finish towards the bottom of the division.

The raiders are vastly overrated, and we should've beaten them. All that defensive hype has been a whole lot of nothing so far.

That being said, the falcons are still a middling team that will continue to finish towards the bottom of the division.

They seem to be handling the Raiders so far in Oakland. The Saints couldn't beat Oakland in New Orleans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom