Falcons - Raiders (1 Viewer)

The Raiders are trash. The garbage Falcons are dominating while the sorry Saints couldn't even hold these bums off.

Raiders getting a taste of what it feels like to be on the other side of the horseshoe.

Perfectly defended pass tipped up that gets caught for a TD? Welcome to our world suckers.

The thread said the game was tied.

The game was tied.

What got started too soon?

You started the thread to point out Atlanta was struggling against Oakland, otherwise it would have been started back when Atlanta had the lead.

Anyway, it's a moot point because unlike the Saints, Atlanta took care of business down the stretch.

You started the thread to point out Atlanta was struggling against Oakland, otherwise it would have been started back when Atlanta had the lead.

Anyway, it's a moot point because unlike the Saints, Atlanta took care of business down the stretch.

I literally wrote the game is tied. That was it.

I never said anything about Atlanta struggling. I've been watching Denver/Colts until I flipped over. Stop psychoanalyzing stuff.

He started a thread to talk about football. Talk about the game of a divisional rival. They were tied and he said they were tied. You are seeing things were there is nothing.

Probably too little too late.

Depends on how the Falcons play this. If they throw, they can ice this easy.

The Del Rio luck calls ran out. 4th and two at midfield and didn't make it.

They seem to be handling the Raiders so far in Oakland. The Saints couldn't beat Oakland in New Orleans.

I don't think raiders are any better at home. Last year they played worse at home against all three division rivals.

They nutted up and threw it on 3rd down.

Good call.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom