N/S Falcons Reddit is STILL wonderful (2 Viewers)

Saint Lattimore

Restricted Airspace
Reaction score
There’s a Georgia Gas commercial that they air up here and for the past 2-3 years it’s been centered around a family of bears that all wear Falcons jerseys and talk about natural gas, etc...

Well... that commercial came on after the Turds lost this afternoon... and I SWEAR TO GOD, the bears are now wearing Atlanta United jerseys! I LOL’d!

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Who gets fired first, Jay Gruden or Dan Quinn?
Jay Gruden. As bad as it is in Atlanta, it’s worse in Washington.
To have one of the “blue blood” franchises get their home stadium taken over like that is embarrassing. That’s expected in Atlanta.

Meachemdat

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
There’s a Georgia Gas commercial that they air up here and for the past 2-3 years it’s been centered around a family of bears that all wear Falcons jerseys and talk about natural gas, etc...

Well... that commercial came on after the Turds lost this afternoon... and I SWEAR TO GOD, the bears are now wearing Atlanta United jerseys! I LOL’d!
They’ve done it the last couple of weeks. They are wearing falcons stuff before the game then post game they change them over to United gear...has had me dying for weeks 🤣

OP
OP
jmalon3

jmalon3

One-of-a-Kind
Reaction score
Jay Gruden. As bad as it is in Atlanta, it’s worse in Washington.
To have one of the “blue blood” franchises get their home stadium taken over like that is embarrassing. That’s expected in Atlanta.
Yea, but Atlanta paid a church for their land and built an expensive stadium (aka butthole). They have all this great talent on offense and still can’t get people to want to watch them play. At least Washington has an excuse that they have 4 of 5 QBs hurt last year and this year.

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Saw that. The defected.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed my boy Malcolm didn't post his weekly rant. I guess he's resigned to the fate of his team. He did post one Saturday ripping the Bulldogs for losing to South Carolina though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom