N/S Falcons Reddit is STILL wonderful (1 Viewer)

Enjoy:

"People won't spend $15 to go see a movie if they know it sucks, why would anyone expect us
to spend 20x that to see the Falcons?"

"28 to 3 was actually a turning point in my life for the better. It's so weird to say that. "

"Oh the Golden days of 2 weeks ago. I remember when I thought we might actually have a chance to take the division. What a silly summer child I was. Now I know we stink on ice "

"Okay, and? It's bad enough that the Falcons season is basically over, and now I have to read about how great the Saints are even on our own subreddit? Can we not? "

"I've decided that it's okay to have an AFC team on the side, and ordered a Gardner Minshew II jersey last week. "

"i dont even hate the saints anymore. They deserve the success. We still got a coach anybody else woulda been fired. Same old falcons "

"They scored 12 points. "
And only gave up 10 to a 3-0 Dallas team...
Just saying it's not like they are out there lighting the world on fire.
"They beat an undefeated team without their HOF QB and Teddy Two Gloves running the offense. That's the impressive part"

There's some language but this dude is beginning to become a weekly watch for me... :smilielol:

"The Tennessee Titans. I'm not even talking about Denzel Washington and them."

"Ridley, you ain't catch a ball since you left Nick Saban."

:smilielol:

This guys has me cracking up!!! “You knocked down the church!!” I am dying here.

I clicked just to see what they were saying.

Pure gold from Falcons fans.

"When back up qbs are running the south.."
"Not to pile it on... but there was hardly anybody in their seats when the game started. Again"
"Man, I guess were the bucs now. "
"This is a brotherhood of disappointment."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom