N/S Falcons Reddit is STILL wonderful (1 Viewer)

The best image and true

I know this year's excuse... "Dan Quinn" not last year's "how many injuries we have"....Or the year before "28-3"

Attachments

• 72094071_10215416836158747_7519345316944936960_n.jpg
    72094071_10215416836158747_7519345316944936960_n.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 14
I am reminded today of the bit by the great Ron White:

Mah football coach use'ta say, "that White fella, boy's gotta lotta quit in 'im...."

There’s a Georgia Gas commercial that they air up here and for the past 2-3 years it’s been centered around a family of bears that all wear Falcons jerseys and talk about natural gas, etc...

Well... that commercial came on after the Turds lost this afternoon... and I SWEAR TO GOD, the bears are now wearing Atlanta United jerseys! I LOL’d!

Who gets fired first, Jay Gruden or Dan Quinn?
Jay Gruden. As bad as it is in Atlanta, it’s worse in Washington.
To have one of the “blue blood” franchises get their home stadium taken over like that is embarrassing. That’s expected in Atlanta.

There’s a Georgia Gas commercial that they air up here and for the past 2-3 years it’s been centered around a family of bears that all wear Falcons jerseys and talk about natural gas, etc...

Well... that commercial came on after the Turds lost this afternoon... and I SWEAR TO GOD, the bears are now wearing Atlanta United jerseys! I LOL’d!

They’ve done it the last couple of weeks. They are wearing falcons stuff before the game then post game they change them over to United gear...has had me dying for weeks ?

Jay Gruden. As bad as it is in Atlanta, it’s worse in Washington.
To have one of the “blue blood” franchises get their home stadium taken over like that is embarrassing. That’s expected in Atlanta.

Yea, but Atlanta paid a church for their land and built an expensive stadium (aka butthole). They have all this great talent on offense and still can’t get people to want to watch them play. At least Washington has an excuse that they have 4 of 5 QBs hurt last year and this year.

Saw that. The defected.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom