falcons remaining schedule - be careful - be honest - thank you(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Thursday Nov. 11 8:20 PM Ravens
Sunday Nov. 21 4:05 PM at Rams
Sunday Nov. 28 1:00 PM Packers
Sunday Dec. 5 1:00 PM at Buccaneers
Sunday Dec. 12 1:00 PM at Panthers
Sunday Dec. 19 4:05 PM at Seahawks
Monday Dec. 27 8:30 PM Saints
Sunday Jan. 2 1:00 PM Panthers

None of these games are gimmes...especially with the way Cleveland played us...Ravens and Packers I'd go as far to say is a definite L for them and more likely to put points on the board as Rogers >Ryan)...Rams isn't even a sure thing.

How many games do you think it will take to win the division?

14-2 outirght secures home field advantage...that would be a sweep the entire 2nd half of the season...not likely..no way falcons win out..

13-3? one loss out of the last 8 games? hardly.....

12-4? two losses out of 8 games? hardly....

11-5? realistic.... basically, Falcons at best can is 11-5

Saints magic number to secure HFA, and Bye is to get 12-4

Bucs will fold and fight for a wild card.....

so, Saints are 6-3....they need to get 6 wins out of the next 8 to win....this seems more plausible..as I can see the Falcons losing 3-4 gams out of the last 8....

No?

I see 4-4 for them down the stretch, so they'd finish 10-6. I had pegged us for a 12-4/11-5 season and still think that's where we end up. The seeding is going to rely heavily on how well the Giants, Eagles and Packers finish out.

I think 12-4 wins it. I see them finishing 11-5

I see 4-4 for them down the stretch, so they'd finish 10-6. I had pegged us for a 12-4/11-5 season and still think that's where we end up.

Doh! I forgot about 10-6...LOL thanks

Earth calling.

Those Atlanta boys are good.

Yep, they have good luck, but luck counts. And they seem to have it every week.

Let's go slow. Pull for the Ravens Thursday night, and we'll see what happens after that.

ddd

They could run the table, lose them all, split them, or tie them all.

Any Given Su-

...you know

I've made a few threads about their remaining schedule, it's tough. I fully expect them to drop some.

I really don't see the Falcons as a problem. I think we will win the division by a couple of games. I don't think they'll be there at the end when discussing HFA. I think that comes down to us and the Giants.

They BETTER lose ONE of those games if you get my drift, but I see them at 10-6 & maybe 9-7 if Tampa mans up.

I have a feeling it will be 3-5 to 4-4. I think that that is a very hard schedule. They will be lucky to go 4-4

11-5

They lose to the Ravens & Saints and possibly St. Louis from being beat up after playing the Ravens.

I think they beat Green Bay.

All I see there are the Ravens, Packers, Saints and maybe Tampa Bay. If the Falcons happen to split the Ravens and Packers then I see us having to win out. 12-4 is what we need to be shooting for

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom