Falcons Sign Fowler (1 Viewer)

A reminder that Fowler played behind Donald and Suh.
Next to Donald and Suh. They're a 4-3 defense. He's a DE in that case, not an OLB. He'll be playing opposite McKinley in ATL.

Former first-round pick Takk McKinley, who is recovering from shoulder surgery, might work off the other edge opposite Fowler. The Falcons also could target a defensive lineman high in the draft as well.

Annoying. He typically gives us trouble. Him and Robert Quinn are frequently in our backfields whenever we play them.

No matter. Need to make sure our OL is up to snuff as we always do.

They even credit him for the illegal hit for getting the Rams to the SB without mentioning the fact that yet another flag should have been thrown but wasn't in the article.
LOOOOL, figures.
Next to Donald and Suh. They're a 4-3 defense. He's a DE in that case, not an OLB. He'll be playing opposite McKinley in ATL.
Knowing the Falcons they won't be able to figure out how to use him and then they'll cut him next off season.
Looks like illegal hands to the face to me lol
Yeah, but it benefits the Saints though. We can't have that!
:hihi:

I hope not, we don’t want him anywhere near Drew. He was the cause for the interception...

C06B40B1-15C9-4B5C-98E1-A22B4A779B43.jpeg

Better not see Ramczyk with his hands in his pockets again.

I don't know why anyone would question Goodell's refs on this. He only had one hand doing a partial horse collar and the other hand inside Drew's facemask - lol

Remember when the 'clowns signed that DE that played opposite Minny's 2 DTs and mullet boy? That worked out great for us.

Better that than relying on going into the season with a LB has never stayed healthy in the history of his football tenure and a UDFA that hasn't proven anything yet, right?
Calm down, the games start in September, not March.

Better that than relying on going into the season with a LB has never stayed healthy in the history of his football tenure and a UDFA that hasn't proven anything yet, right?

I agree about Alex. Sadly I don’t think he will ever get past the bum shoulders. Like another said tho, relax. We’ve got time. We will be drafting a backer imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom