Falcons sign Taylor Heinicke (1 Viewer)

Got to love the way people consistently post about players having 'that fire' as a substitute for quantifiable results.

"Yeah, well Taylor went out there and slung that ball around with real fire. Those guys were really playing for him. He converted a few third downs, got picked twice and put the game out of Washington's reach as a result, but dadgum I liked what I saw!"

Got to love the way people consistently post about players having 'that fire' as a substitute for quantifiable results.

"Yeah, well Taylor went out there and slung that ball around with real fire. Those guys were really playing for him. He converted a few third downs, got picked twice and put the game out of Washington's reach as a result, but dadgum I liked what I saw!"
Jokes aside, he should be solid as a backup for them, he has enough starting experience. It looks like they are committed to Ridder unless they shock us during the draft.

I think getting Bates and Ellis were good moves for the Falcons, but everything else has been ok IMO.

I think it’s easy to feel like our rival is getting a ton better when they’re making several moves by picking off our players.

This is not a move that we should envy. I was more afraid of Mariota than this guy.

I still believe they will draft a QB, if one of the big four were to fall to them.

THAT would be the move I’d envy

This is not a move that we should envy. I was more afraid of Mariota than this guy.

I still believe they will draft a QB, if one of the big four were to fall to them.

THAT would be the move I’d envy
That’s what I keep wondering, will they take a QB at 8 or trade up to get one. It seems clear that they aren’t looking for a starter in free agency.

Agreed. His teammates love him and he’s been clutch in some big moments. Very intelligent QB that is a perfect backup QB
The real question is do the Falcons stick with Ritter as he grows or does the allure of a solid tested backup with playoff experience cause the coaches to get antsy when Ritter experiences any struggles early.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom