Falcons stadium practically empty (1 Viewer)

Have you paid attention to any of the other games around the league? Most stadiums are looking at about 3/4 capacity.

It’s becoming more and more clear that people just aren’t going to the games like they used to.

Watch Carolina’s next home game. It’ll be swaths of empty seats — and they are 4-2.

I realise their season is pretty much over and they have no fans, and neither do the Rams of course, but from what I just saw on Bryant's FG the stadium looks 20% full at best.

Embarrassing.
Don't worry though that stadium will be fuller in a few weeks from now when a real team, the Saints come to town.

Next year, The two newest, spiffy, ultra-expensive NFL stadiums will be home to a pair of lamest fan bases in the league (the Chargers get a pass because they had a loyal fan base in San Diego).

Someone tweeted this morning that tickets were going for as little as $25 this morning. You hate to see it.
Do you?

I feel like, for whatever reason, only a clear signal in lower attendance or ratings will get the league's attention to improve the product.

Yeah, I mean when you factor in ticket prices, plus what you pay for parking and concessions (going to a NFL game is too long a day to completely go without a drink or at least a snack), plus the fact that TVs have gotten better, it's harder to convince people to go to games, especially if your team isn't doing well.

Have you paid attention to any of the other games around the league? Most stadiums are looking at about 3/4 capacity.

It’s becoming more and more clear that people just aren’t going to the games like they used to.

Watch Carolina’s next home game. It’ll be swaths of empty seats — and they are 4-2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom